Axl on the Oscars tonight

brobot

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck, the show's almost over......what a way to waste our night.....getting excited over nothing. :vomit:

a day in the life of a gnr fan

soooo true

cant wait till VMA's

Jaoqiun

Peonix deserved that oscar. Walk The Line kicked ass

yeah walk the line was good and joaquin phoenix sang all the songs in that movie 2 and even sounded like johnny cash

Oh fuck, the show's almost over......what a way to waste our night.....getting excited over nothing. :vomit:

soooo true

cant wait till VMA's

Jaoqiun

True.....what us fans go through so often....little comments are made and we always get excited turns out we get shit on......yeah Jaoquin Pheonix did kick ass in Walk The Line, was a good film.

maybe axl will do coma.

PAZ

I dont think axl is even there dude. There would have been more then what has been going around now more rumors and such. Plus wasn't that horrible rap shit the special people coming? :confused:

i think axl left when ludapiss came on

PAZ

soooo true

cant wait till VMA's

Jaoqiun

True.....what us fans go through so often....little comments are made and we always get excited turns out we get shit on......yeah Jaoquin Pheonix did kick ass in Walk The Line, was a good film.

lol my grandparents liked it. the last 2 movies i remember them likeing are pearl harbor and titanic

Rap finally made it's way into the Oscars when Eminem's Lose Yourself (deservedly) won in 2002. H&F was the only vaguely decent song nominated this year, I don't get what's so offensive to some of you about this.

Because they think Rap stands for Retards Attempting Poetry. GNR fans aren't the best when it comes to musical openmindedness and objectivity.

maybe axl will do coma.

PAZ

I dont think axl is even there dude. There would have been more then what has been going around now more rumors and such. Plus wasn't that horrible rap shit the special people coming? :confused:

no, the rap losers weren't the special guests.

and Axl is out and about tonight, i know that. i'm feeling confident enough to say tonight will be a good night, even if it's just a new Axl pic.