AXL ROSE says SLASH Made Unannounced Visit to his Home in October 2005

Madagascar88

Maybe this. Slash had to go to rehab or Alcoholics Anonymous. And you know they make you go and apologize to people that you may have hurt during the past as one of the steps. Maybe that's ALL that was. Nothing more. No worries.

Just so there are no misconceptions regarding what you are talking about, this is mainly for those who read this, but AA or "rehab" does not make anyone do anything, especially go out and aplogize to people. It is not a requirement for membership in AA at all. I just want to be very clear about this because there is enough misinformation out there regarding AA, and alot of suffering people who might not try AA because they read threads like this. AA is completely VOLUNTARY, and is the world's most successful solution for alcoholism.

Although, I understand that more than likely you meant this as a joke...

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this. Slash had to go to rehab or Alcoholics Anonymous. And you know they make you go and apologize to people that you may have hurt during the past as one of the steps. Maybe that's ALL that was. Nothing more. No worries.

Just so there are no misconceptions regarding what you are talking about, this is mainly for those who read this, but AA or "rehab" does not make anyone do anything, especially go out and aplogize to people. It is not a requirement for membership in AA at all. I just want to be very clear about this because there is enough misinformation out there regarding AA, and alot of suffering people who might not try AA because they read threads like this. AA is completely VOLUNTARY, and is the world's most successful solution for alcoholism.

:unsure::fuckyou:

:unsure::fuckyou:

haha i agree with you da_illest_in_402 not about this whole thing but about the " :unsure::fuckyou: "

James S. :lol: lol things always get too literal

Ya know what??

FUCK THIS!!!!!

I am suing both Axl and Slash!!! I'm suing Duff, Matt, Gilby, Izzy, Dizzy, the new clowns, Scott, Dave, and hell I might even sue fucking Kurt Loder.

FOR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS!!!

I'm suing them because I've been a fan of GnR and VR for many fucking years. And all I get from them is crybaby drama!!! This is really rediculous. I'm ashamed of this band or bands. All of them are crying like little bitches. Gossiping like little prom queens. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE SOME MUSIC GOD DAMMNIT!!!!!!

Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors or claims in the "News" section of the forum.

If you have source - or publication - or copy of your "Class Action Suit"- to validate your statement, then you're free to post it.

Until then - *locked*

Admin.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by axlskAmpf

The statement today said Axl was counter suing to confirm his rights to his own creative works.. but wouldn't the outcome of one or both of the lawsuits filed by the VR boys have already determined that?? Or is he actually going to try to get some money out of Slash for all this bullshit drama?

I think it's to say that Axl owns everything Guns n' Roses. Both the name and the "company" if you will.

To my understanding, though, Slash and Duff also own 1/3 of Guns n' Roses "company" each. Slash gets a vote in issues such as songs being used in movies as well as Axl. If Axl and Slash disagree, Duff casts the deciding vote. Axl wants to rid Slash and Duff of their votes. I THINK.

I think it's to say that Axl owns everything Guns n' Roses. Both the name and the "company" if you will.

To my understanding, though, Slash and Duff also own 1/3 of Guns n' Roses "company" each. Slash gets a vote in issues such as songs being used in movies as well as Axl. If Axl and Slash disagree, Duff casts the deciding vote. Axl wants to rid Slash and Duff of their votes. I THINK.

but if the judge ruled in favor of Axl in the original case, wouldn't he already be confirmed to have that ownership??

fuck it leave it to the lawyers i guess :xmasssanta:

i dont understand why people are still debating this...sources have repeatedly been told by managment that the part about slash comin to see axl in october is true so lets end it at that, read the WHOLE thread and youd see this over and over...

Judging from Slash's passive personality. And the fact that admittedly was "suicidal" around 1998 or 1999 over this same shit. And notice If Slash making these comments on his current bandmates is in fact true, that would completely destroy everything that he has. I feel really sorry for him at this point and I am nervous about hearing about Slash dead in a hotel room. :unsure:

Judging from Slash's passive personality. And the fact that admittedly was "suicidal" around 1998 or 1999 over this same shit. And notice If Slash making these comments on his current bandmates is in fact true, that would completely destroy everything that he has. I feel really sorry for him at this point and I am nervous about hearing about Slash dead in a hotel room. :unsure:

Don't believe the hype. Scott is an egomaniac and a prick from what I gather but things regardless of any intra-band friction seemed to going alright. Even if Slash had problems with Scott, he's not going to turn on Duff. Duff and Slash always have each other's back.

Besides, the guy has a family now and is a successfull guitarist, I doubt it would ever come to such drastic measures.

If he indeed is unhappy in VR that's really sad. He would have lost GnR and now this....I hope that isnt the case...

calm down da illest.... damn

Even if Slash had problems with Scott, he's not going to turn on Duff. Duff and Slash always have each other's back.

you keep posting about how close slash and duff are.. how do you know this?

did you know Duff stood behind Axl when Slash wanted to make the next GNR album "Its 5 oclock somewhere?". Duff also stayed around a little bit longer, and did not talk to slash for almost 6 or 7 years before they got together and formed VR. Slash and Duff are business partners, not brothers.

calm down da illest.... damn

Even if Slash had problems with Scott, he's not going to turn on Duff. Duff and Slash always have each other's back.

you keep posting about how close slash and duff are.. how do you know this?

did you know Duff stood behind Axl when Slash wanted to make the next GNR album "Its 5 oclock somewhere?". Duff also stayed around a little bit longer, and did not talk to slash for almost 6 or 7 years before they got together and formed VR. Slash and Duff are business partners, not brothers.

Duff said that he considered Slash a brother in a recent VR interview. Slash has said the same many times. Its rather well known. Slash was also the only band member at the hospital when Duff's pancreas exploded. They are very close.

Duff stuck around longer due to his loyalty to the band and Axl. He didn't talk to Slash and Co. afterwards because he went and got a degree and started a family. Cmon man all of this stuff is in the VR interviews they have done....

As a gnr fan I hope this news isn't true, but it seems like you are ready and willing to tar and feather Slash given the opportunity...

If everything is true, its a blight on the whole band, makes gnr look like a joke...

Edited by SylvesterStallone

As a gnr fan I hope this news isn't true, but it seems like you are ready and willing to tar and feather Slash given the opportunity...

If everything is true, its a blight on the whole band, makes gnr look like a joke...

Its all unfortunate, but it seems to me Slash has been tarring and feathering axl and the band these last few years. The double standard some of you have is amazing..