AXL ROSE says SLASH Made Unannounced Visit to his Home in October 2005

Madagascar88

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subs, anyway you can edit the bullshit part of the original post? It's intentionally mis-leading and flat out lies. The Business Wire release should be the only one used. It's obvious Slash didn't go to Axl's house or say that shit about Duff; just blabbermouth being a poor man's National Enquirer.

Do you ever get the feeling we're being played with? I get the feeling all these leaks/slash in or out without a proper denail from the GnR camp/ now a new feuding statement...I think it's all part of the hype to get people talking and the band in print again

Axl doesn't want to settle this in court?

So why does he make a statement leaving himself open to another legal case?

Edited by SLG

Subs, anyway you can edit the bullshit part of the original post? It's intentionally mis-leading and flat out lies. The Business Wire release should be the only one used. It's obvious Slash didn't go to Axl's house or say that shit about Duff; just blabbermouth being a poor man's National Enquirer.

Mysteron has now said in three or four different posts over on HTGTH that the full press release DOES contain the text about Slash. Also says that others would have gotten "the full release". I don't think the guy is lying, he is in touch with Merck relatively often as it is.

-darknemus

Mysteron has now said in three or four different posts over on HTGTH that the full press release DOES contain the text about Slash. Also says that others would have gotten "the full release". I don't think the guy is lying, he is in touch with Merck relatively often as it is.

-darknemus

Santana posted the full release from Businesswire on page 1, no? I don't see anything about a 5 am visit or anything in it.

Edited by rocketking

-darknemus

so axl and slash can have sorted things out that night?

Or is the lawsuit still on...dident understand much of what I was reading..

Anyway that makes Slash pathetic (knew he was already) and both of them (axl) "double talkin jives :fuckyou:" since they said resently they havent talked to each other in a decade..

Edited by Revesokken

I don't disagree. Mysteon is claiming Businesswire has edited the PR, though. I have no idea why they'd do that. I just find it weird that he's insisting that Sanctuary / Merck stand by the unedited copy (the part w/ the Slash visit info intact)

-darknemus

I don't disagree. Mysteon is claiming Businesswire has edited the PR, though. I have no idea why they'd do that. I just find it weird that he's insisting that Sanctuary / Merck stand by the unedited copy (the part w/ the Slash visit info intact)

-darknemus

What reason would businesswire have to edit it? Something fishy about that................

And why would the lawyer include that in a press release about filing a lawsuit? Its got nothing to do with it. It doesn't fit into the rest of the press release. Someone added that part in.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

-darknemus

That makes no sense; Businesswire wouldn't edit out the juiciest part of a story. That would be like reporting that the LAPD stopped Rodney King for a traffic violation but leaving out that they beat his ass, you know?

Subs, Businesswire is a reputable media outlet; whereas Blabbermouth is anything but.

Anyway, you guys do what you think is best. I just thought that we always believed reputable outlets over gossip-mongers, especially ones that continuously lie like blabbermouth.

Thanks for the note, Subs!! B)

Edited by rocketking

Come on, people! Do any of you seriously believe that Slash (who the story says was not inebriated) went to Axl's house sober at 5:30am, told him Duff is spineless, AND said that Axl was the stronger one?!?!

:rolleyes:

And everyone who has been around here for more than 2 weeks remembers that I'm no fan of Slash, but this is utter non-sense.

wow, this is intense!! if this is true about the slash visit to axl, i dont know what to think...but they have both said they havent seen eachother in 10 years so it musta been decided between them that they would keep it a secret, nonetheless this should get interesting!!

I'm gonna get a lot of heat over my comment but this is what i think.

I don't care about Axl and Slash personal and leagal problems. Axl himself is apologizing for wasting time and energy on this.

Well then instead of wasting time and energy on this. He should be focused on what is going on right now. And make a statement addressing the leaks issue, the tour and the album

If it's true or not, no one knows, i'm pretty sure it's not,

Axl would never go public with it, he's a bigger person than that.

and as mentioned, In january he said he had'nt spoken to Slash in 10 years, that could be crap tho, but why make 2 different statements in a 2 month period? ;)

RK,

Here's Mysteron's statement in regards to this PR:

Please note that this is the =full= press release and that the newswires have self-edited it

I want to call the attorney's office but my voice is totally shot at the moment. (I'm sick as a dog, unfortunately). However, I highly encourage others to call and try to get some clarification.

-darknemus

I thought Slash and Axl hadn't spoken to each other for over 10 years

Perhaps this whole 5 AM meeting marked the end of that 10 year drought.

I don't think so, didn't you hear the radio interview Slash said he haden't talked to Axl in over 10, no discussions nothing.....I really doubt this is true, and then Axl said the same and thatidn't have anything against him...... <_<

*side note* - Isn't fun being a Guns N' Roses fan? Come on, its hardly boring stuff even without music! :D

Just when you thought Axl and Slash were saying nice things to each other and starting to at the very least build bridges, then BANG!

How many Chapters has this book got?

UK SUBS.

lol :rofl-lol: totally true, although I don't think this is real :huh:

Edited by kannon21