Tour Dates - England

whufc126

Dont count on it. They're doin as many countries as possible over summer. Probably just one stop in each country. They did do Leeds last time they were here though (which I went to :P ) and were awesome so maybe they'll do that again?

Seriously though, I wouldnt have thought there will be anymore UK dates other than Donnington and Dublin.

Grimo.

hmm, it's a shame that there are no other concert dates for the UK. I'm not really up for a festival so will probably end up shelling out a fortune to go to Dublin. My mates reckon I'm mad, but I think it's totally worth it!!

Can anyone recommend the best venues out of the European dates?

Joanne

The problem with the Paris' concert is that the place where they will play (Bercy) has bad acoustics. Anyway, that's the concert that I'll probably attend.

I'm sure that they will play in London, Germany and Spain (Madrid or more likely Barcelona).

And how about Moscow ? GNR never played in Russia ! :)

Holy shit my dad's takin' me to Dublin to see 'em, FUCK THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!

And I'm going to a Rolling Stones concert too! :D:Drock4rock4

My first concert ever too! First concert with favourite band (GN'R)

Edited by GNR'R

Holy shit my dad's takin' me to Dublin to see 'em, FUCK THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!

And I'm going to a Rolling Stones concert too! :D:Drock4rock4

My first concert ever too! First concert with favourite band (GN'R)

Hahaha! Shit man congrads! Have a great time! If they don't announce another UK date I might just bite the bullet and head for Dublin but at the moment - I'll wait and see.