Do you think Axl will ...

Sergito

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think not...., Weedland comments were so childish that Axl would not even care about those stupid words.... for sure he must be busy with a lot of other important things!

Yeah, and Axl is known for acting like a grown up? :D

I don´t see the big deal of choosing sides here. Who gives a fukk? Let´s just lean back and enjoy the fight, ok? :rofl-lol:

Edited by Lukin

As soon as I read weedland instead of just the guy's actual name I stopped taking you seriously...

mmm I don't know how to say it properly in english... but aren't you being too serious or having the attitude of an old unhappy man????

It will be brought up on stage at some point I'm sure. Axl will need something to rant about, it's gonna be interesting that's for sure. Weiland is casting alot of stones for someone wo lives in a huge fucking glass house heroin induced hit and runs, rehab after rehab etc.... :fuckyou: here to u Scott :fuckyou::fuckyou:

They say cooler heads will prevail. Here's hoping so. WE NEED TO STOP THE BIAS.

(When you look at it anyway,it's actually kinda equaling out,

first during the long wait vr fans called new gnr fans axlites and completely dissed new gnr's done,not this thing has kinda equaling it out,starting a war)

BUT,WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

NOW

NO ONE MAKE ANYMORE THREADS SAYING "who do you support....do you hate....."OR ANY BULLSH*T NONSENSE LIKE THAT

NO MORE NEWS ABOUT THE BASHING OF EITHER BAND SHOULD TAKE PLACE. IT'S NOT NEWS,IT'S SLANDER AND ALL IT DOES IS PROMOTE BULLSH*T.

I DON'T WANT TO SEE A F*CKIN WAR GOING ON, BUT EVERYONE'S SO F*CKIN STUPID HERE THAT WE MIGHT AS WELL SHOVE AN M80 UP EVERYONE'S ASS

NO MORE FIGHTING

I'LL ADMIT I HAD A FEW HANDS INTO THIS,BUT THIS SHOULD BE OVER NOW.ALL WE'RE DOING IS CREATING UNNEEDED HOSTILITIES

so damnit...atleast wait until the albums come out

sad state of affairs :no::no::no:

They say cooler heads will prevail. Here's hoping so. WE NEED TO STOP THE BIAS.

(When you look at it anyway,it's actually kinda equaling out,

first during the long wait vr fans called new gnr fans axlites and completely dissed new gnr's done,not this thing has kinda equaling it out,starting a war)

BUT,WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

NOW

NO ONE MAKE ANYMORE THREADS SAYING "who do you support....do you hate....."OR ANY BULLSH*T NONSENSE LIKE THAT

NO MORE NEWS ABOUT THE BASHING OF EITHER BAND SHOULD TAKE PLACE. IT'S NOT NEWS,IT'S SLANDER AND ALL IT DOES IS PROMOTE BULLSH*T.

I DON'T WANT TO SEE A F*CKIN WAR GOING ON, BUT EVERYONE'S SO F*CKIN STUPID HERE THAT WE MIGHT AS WELL SHOVE AN M80 UP EVERYONE'S ASS

NO MORE FIGHTING

I'LL ADMIT I HAD A FEW HANDS INTO THIS,BUT THIS SHOULD BE OVER NOW.ALL WE'RE DOING IS CREATING UNNEEDED HOSTILITIES

so damnit...atleast wait until the albums come out

sad state of affairs :no::no::no:

This proves that the natural order of life is chaos. Even among the liberal, artistic and creative type, look how much division and hate comes out? These are the same people who hate wars and protect animals. It is not so easy to break the order of nature.

Werner Herzog was right.

Scott Weiland sucks (matt sorums) dick.

it's people like you who are f*ckin with everything

f*ck you,didn't you read?stop the fighting :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Unfortunately, my guess is he read it just fine. :shocked:

then to be so blunt as to quote tsi

'Cept for the assholes, If you don't know who you are, we sure do

I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing topics and having different opinions, but once the name calling starts, it's usually not going to stop because the "have to get the last word" reflex kicks in.

Can't we all just get along???