Alice Cooper talked about GN'R

d4mo

I was listening to the Alice Copper nightshow on friday night and they played PC. After that Alice was saying how he wanted to have Axl on the show so he could talk to him about CD. He said he thought that Axl would come to talk to him(just because he's alice basically lol). He said he wants to just talk to him about CD and not ask why it's taking so long or anything. And then he said something about we're all expecting it in the next few days or something like that.

I was listening to the Alice Copper nightshow on friday night and they played PC. After that Alice was saying how he wanted to have Axl on the show so he could talk to him about CD. He said he thought that Axl would come to talk to him(just because he's alice basically lol). He said he wants to just talk to him about CD and not ask why it's taking so long or anything. And then he said something about we're all expecting it in the next few days or something like that.

if he means he's expecting CD in the next few days, im just gonna laugh at him

if he means he's expecting CD in the next few days, im just gonna laugh at him

From the way he said I think he meant we are all sick of waiting for it and want it to come out soon.

Alice is the man. dude still puts on a great show (saw him for my 3rd time this past october). Any time i've ever heard him speak of axl, it's always been in a positive manner. I think if Axl was gonna do a radio interview, he'd do Alice's show before someone like, oh say, howard stern.

I think its more than jsut because hes Alice -- He dropped trackes on UYI, didnt he? Im sure they have a sort of friendship among other things....

i believe Garden of Edan was the song rock3

What song? Alice did co-sing The Garden.

one of the worst gnr track...

dude, what are you smoking? the garden rocks!! it's better than My World, imo.

Jeah its better then my world...but still its one of the worst gnr track...

You cant say The garden is as good as for example its so easy,you could be mine, coma, civil war, rocket queen, november rain, wttj... jeah i could go on "forever"

i believe Garden of Edan was the song rock3

What song? Alice did co-sing The Garden.

one of the worst gnr track...

dude, what are you smoking? the garden rocks!! it's better than My World, imo.

Jeah its better then my world...but still its one of the worst gnr track...

You cant say The garden is as good as for example its so easy,you could be mine, coma, civil war, rocket queen, november rain, wttj... jeah i could go on "forever"

oh go suck your cock!! :sleeper: