"TWAT Instrumental" Discussion Thread

hogg2500

i have TWAT, and it sounds like a cross of november rain and estranged... i think its some late post UTI stuff, so i dont think its gonna be on CD, i hope it does though cause it sounds awesome...

this thread is for TWAT instrumental (which means no vocals) discussion not the original TWAT (with vocals)

and hell yeah its goin to be on the album.Axl himself said its one of his beauty

This is a list of all we have heard, and what we will hear:

1.IRS 4:16

2.IRS (instrumental) 4:13

3.TWAT 6:43

4.TWAT (instrumental) 6:42

5.TWAT 6:02

6.TWAT (instrumental) 5:58

7. BETTER 5:06

8.BETTER (instrumental) 5:01

J.Walker

+ Catcher in the rye

But there's more anyway because Catcher was from a different demo cd then the others.

Hey username, how did you figure this out? :unsure:

if i remember right darknemus was the one who came up with this information !

mentioned which songs were on the Eddie Trunk cd ( the one with the 4 instrumentals) and he said that another cd ( or even cds ) exist/s !

Edited by Tase

haha.. you people have to understand that these "instrumentals" are just the old song that someone had removed the vocals on.. It isn't that hard to do.. I can leak the whole Appetite for destruction in instrumental versions :P

haha.. you people have to understand that these "instrumentals" are just the old song that someone had removed the vocals on.. It isn't that hard to do.. I can leak the whole Appetite for destruction in instrumental versions :P

and you will never succeed !

try it ! there is absolutly no way u can remove vocals from a song !

Programs or hardware that remove vocals from a song do so by assuming the vocal track is panned dead center and then tries to rip this part out (basically). At best, the vocals are reduced a lot, at worst the vocals go up in down in different volumes as panning adjustments happen in the mix. The rest of the music is effected too. To take vocals out without using this method would involve having the master tracks.

Edited by mcalldp

Programs or hardware that remove vocals from a song do so by assuming the vocal track is panned dead center and then tries to rip this part out (basically). At best, the vocals are reduced a lot, at worst the vocals go up in down in different volumes as panning adjustments happen in the mix. The rest of the music is effected too. To take vocals out without using this method would involve having the master tracks.

i know about those but its not "vocals removing" the hole song is affected and you can still hear the vocals (its like listening to a cleaned last year IRS leak :lol: )

yeah its easy. just use acid pro

Who gives a fuck about the instrumantal? Do you guys want me to make a fucking midi trac? Jesus Christ already!

One can like instrumentals... If you dont like them just dont post in the topics about it....

If you do there is only one possible answer :fuckyou:

Allright. Then give us Apetite in an instrumental version - with, ofcourse, the rest of the instruments intact. Ya know, you gotta have the music as separated audiotracks to do that right? An MP3 (which has allready lost some 50 - 80 % of the original information in the music) is far from enough. You can try to lower the frequencis (spelling?) that the vocals are on but most certinly - if you succed at all - you would loose pretty much overall quality.

Oh.. and btw. I haven't heard this instrumental and I wouldn't be sad to hear it. :)

This is a list of all we have heard, and what we will hear:

1.IRS 4:16

2.IRS (instrumental) 4:13

3.TWAT 6:43

4.TWAT (instrumental) 6:42

5.TWAT 6:02

6.TWAT (instrumental) 5:58

7. BETTER 5:06

8.BETTER (instrumental) 5:01

J.Walker

Is this list right? I have 5 of these and only 2 have the full length. (according to this list)

My Better is just 4:56, Better instrumental is also 4:56 and irs instrumental is 4:05.