another NIN pic with axl in it?

hogg2500

Guest Matt13
Thats strange... Or NIN love GNR or they have some kind of atraction for AXL or they know something we do not...

Ya think?! Lol... you didn't read through the whole thread, did you:) I make the same mistake sometimes (pounding my head against a wall).

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is REAL though, is this is up on the NIN.com website. An official website for Trent Reznor and NIN. They Photoshopped that in there. The question is, why?

They leaked the demo's.

Hey, could be possible. Maybe before the whole 'With Teeth' fallout with Trent and Robin, maybe Robin was over at Trents one night for a shindig and played some GNR material for Trent, then, left the CD!

Who knows, really.

Maybe Axl wanted to know if he was on the right track with a "NIN sound". So Trent said he'd have a look and leaked the tracks.

Grimo.

i cant see any explanation for this' so i wont comment' the only person that knows why its there is the person who put it there

So why'd you post and get our hopes all up that the almighty Lawrence had the answer?

i never said i was almighty dude :rofl-lol:

ok then'; i think they're trying to remind everyone the king of rock is coming back

:lol: Thats hilarious... the first picture could be passed off as a strange chance... this one just proves Trent has a great sense of humour.

Josh Freese is currently drumming for NIN...and Robin Finck obviously was working on Chinese Democracy...There are plenty of ties to GnR...Axl is also a huge fan of NIN.

Just Trent...or Robin, or Josh...messing with people

yeah, nin try to punk us gnr-fans.....the axl in the background is a fake but the photo is not

don't know why they do that....maybe a revenge for sth at robin

Sure. Cause a genius like Trent Reznor has nothing better to do than manipulating pictures and punkin' GnR fans...

I honestly don't think it's fake. There have been alot of eerie connections between NIN and GN'R in the past couple years. There have also been numerous photos of GN'R with different NIN members appearing in them. Take this one for instance...

You probably can't see it at first, but if you squint real hard and stare directly above the roof of the car on the left. You can see Trent Reznor's head peeking over the car. Alot of people have overlooked this, because Trent blends in very well with the background...

nugnratapub4fg.gif

First Trent was appearing in GN'R pictures, now Axl appearing in NIN pictures? Coincidence? I highly doubt it.

I honestly don't think it's fake. There have been alot of eerie connections between NIN and GN'R in the past couple years. There have also been numerous photos of GN'R with different NIN members appearing in them. Take this one for instance...

You probably can't see it at first, but if you squint real hard and stare directly above the roof of the car on the left. You can see Trent Reznor's head peeking over the car. Alot of people have overlooked this, because Trent blends in very well with the background...

nugnratapub4fg.gif

LMAO! :rofl-lol:

nugnratapub4fg.gif

First Trent was appearing in GN'R pictures, now Axl appearing in NIN pictures? Coincidence? I highly doubt it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Classic!

nugnratapub4fg.gif

LMFAO!!!! :laugh:

Jesus, that was funny, took me by surprise!

LIZ