another NIN pic with axl in it?

hogg2500

2_23_06.jpg

which one is fink?

PAZ

No one of them... that pic is from weeks ago or maybe a month...

Fink isnt in NIN, he is in GNR and is the lead guitar :book:

have a picture of him?

PAZ

here

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=62478

do you really dont know Fink? :suspicious: :suspicious:

is it a problem that im not a big fan of NIN?

APZ

No, im talking about Fink is in GNR for a couple of years so... im talkin of being a GNR fan... but is ok, i believed you know him ;)

Edited by Argentina Roses

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, im talking about Fink is in GNR for a couple of years so... im talkin of being a GNR fan... but is ok, i believe you know him ;)

yep. Fink kinda looks like a loner/loser kinda guy though. :blink:

EDIT \/

I think the picture i posted earlier is the same picture used in the newst NIN picture.

PAZ

Edited by Painkiller545

maybe trent is trying to give us clues cause maybe trent was the person that leaked the CD demos......? i mean he may have gotten a copy from robin sometime in '99 or 2000 when finck went back to NIN after doing some recording for GNR.... and didn't the 1st NIN pic that had the "chinese democracy" over the door, didn't that pic come out around the same time as the first batch of leaks? who knows? just a theory. :question:

:rofl-lol:

So, NIN are photoshopping Axl/GN'R into their pics? :lol:

I wonder if they do it specifically with Guns fans in mind.

Question - mainly at madison, but others could answer - are they known for doing this kind of thing?

unknown as of right now. mostlikely answer: yes.

PAZ

Guest Matt13

I'm a huge NIN fan... but to my knowledge they're not really known for this kind of stuff. In fact, up until recently did they start putting pictures like this up on the site... candids of them doing whatever.

Anyway, I find this very interesting. At first, I didn't see Axl's head. I was more focused on what appears to be the AFD cross in the picture:) Did anyone else notice that? After zooming in on it in Photoshop I then noticed the head.

What's more freaky... there's two Power Mac G5's and 4 Lacie Extreme external firewire hard drives pictured there... the same set up I have right in front of me right now!!!

I use my systems for video editing... but I discovered the power of the MAC on the music side of things when Trent put the raw files to 'Only' and 'The Hand That Feeds' up on the NIN site. I dropped them in Garageband, added some of my own synth work created on the MAC, and did some kick ass remixes of the songs. Here's one of 'Only' that I did:

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2O33KBJ...ST28EKCWAO6QHZP

In short, the technology that's available to us is pretty amazing:) I could make a whole album right in my bedroom...lol.

Back to GNR... either Trent is completely fucking with GNR fans and/or Robin... or there's a real connection between the two bands. How cool would it be if Trent Reznor and Axl teamed up to colloborate on some songs... even better... imagine such a tour!

Stadiums would be possible:)

I was going to start a thread in My World asking if anyone on this forum did any remixes of those NIN songs.

I wouldn't have a clue how to do it myself, but it's such an interesting idea that Trent has come up with.

Would be cool if more artists started doing it. Downloading yours now, Matt.

Guest Matt13
I was going to start a thread in My World asking if anyone on this forum did any remixes of those NIN songs.

I wouldn't have a clue how to do it myself, but it's such an interesting idea that Trent has come up with.

Would be cool if more artists started doing it. Downloading yours now, Matt.

Let me know what you think... I've heards some really cool remixes that people have done of some of those tunes. If you ever get the chance to play around with them, give it a shot. There are window's versions for download and MAC versions. It's really pretty simple once you get the hang of it... the only thing that makes it 'hard' is your own creativity and the tediousness that goes into it:)

What the hell is it with NIN and the GNR references in their photos?

Axl is a huge NIN fan. He made a comment once that NIN was going to be a huge band. I think he sported some NIN shirts at some of old GnR concerts.

And Axl did not steal Robert Fink from NIN. Trent Reznor is not mad. More like friends helping each other out.

why did bucketfuck tour with GNR?....publicity, NIN have gotten alot of publicity lately (in case you didnt notice)

Publicity? It was discussed by a group of GnR fans on GNR website. That's it. Big deal.

Trent doesn't need publicity. And if he did, there are much better ways to go about it.

ax.jpg

its definatly a picture of axl, but i think it looks too much like him from the '02 VMA show.

I think NIN is just screwing with us :P

I want to say it's this picture of Axl at the 2002 VMA's. Trent is a funny guy. If Trent ever published a book of NIN band photos he could use pics like these and make a "Where's Axl? book" similar to "Where's Waldo?"! :lol:

axl-mtv2.jpg

I'm a huge NIN fan... but to my knowledge they're not really known for this kind of stuff. In fact, up until recently did they start putting pictures like this up on the site... candids of them doing whatever.

Anyway, I find this very interesting. At first, I didn't see Axl's head. I was more focused on what appears to be the AFD cross in the picture:) Did anyone else notice that? After zooming in on it in Photoshop I then noticed the head.

What's more freaky... there's two Power Mac G5's and 4 Lacie Extreme external firewire hard drives pictured there... the same set up I have right in front of me right now!!!

I use my systems for video editing... but I discovered the power of the MAC on the music side of things when Trent put the raw files to 'Only' and 'The Hand That Feeds' up on the NIN site. I dropped them in Garageband, added some of my own synth work created on the MAC, and did some kick ass remixes of the songs. Here's one of 'Only' that I did:

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2O33KBJ...ST28EKCWAO6QHZP

In short, the technology that's available to us is pretty amazing:) I could make a whole album right in my bedroom...lol.

Back to GNR... either Trent is completely fucking with GNR fans and/or Robin... or there's a real connection between the two bands. How cool would it be if Trent Reznor and Axl teamed up to colloborate on some songs... even better... imagine such a tour!

Stadiums would be possible:)

Heh - I have something to say for almost every point you made in your post, so here goes...

First - nope, never noticed the AFD cross, and STILL can't see it after inspecting it for a good 2 minutes - care to give a shove in the right direction?

Next - that's a damn sweet setup you've got going for your video editing. I'm making a short film for a major project later in the year, so I might PM you with a few questions later on if you don't mind... :tongue2:

I'm downloading your mix - love the song, so should be interesting to hear.

And finally, on GNR and NIN touring - Reznor had a little dig at Robin a few months back about joining GN'R, so I don't know how likely that would be. I think he's just playing around, knowing the sort of speculation little shit like that stimulates. :laugh:

Guest swwet_child
Look at the water bottle reflected in the mirror. By the position of suposed Axl Rose, the picture was shoted by him. Fake?? Maybe!

It's obviously a photoshop. The real question is 'why'?