M Shadows speaks on Scott/Axl

snakepit_uk

WHo in the Holy FUck HEll is M' SHadows???

hes some fag that has to mention gn'r in every other interview he gives to gain popularity because his music sucks, imo :book:

u know hes gay from... ur personal experiances?? .....

Whoah, I'm definately an Axlite, but I don't think its fair to say Slash has lost much of his emotion. I have a video of a VR performance on David Letterman, and Slash seems like the only one that is actually into the song. His bluesy style DEPENDS on his emotional connection to what he is playing. There are not many VR songs that I think have especially free solos, but his build solo at the end of loving the alien is awesome, and extremely emotional.

But its good to hear people like the music.

Wow the 'I hope slash comes back with axl' statement is a big one considering A7X and axl are going to be playing shows together.

Is that true they might tour together that would be one awesome concert?

I love Avenged Sevenfold. Great band.

Avenged Sevenfold in ROCK IN RIO 2006 With Guns n Roses NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Avenged sevenfold does rock I saw them when they were in town. You can tell they were influenced by

Guns N Roses.

WHo in the Holy FUck HEll is M' SHadows???... whatever :krider:

M Shawdows or Matt Sanders is the Lead Singer of Avenged Sevenfold from Huntington Beach Calif

there main musical influence was Guns N Roses.

WHo in the Holy FUck HEll is M' SHadows???... whatever :krider:

M Shawdows or Matt Sanders is the Lead Singer of Avenged Sevenfold from Huntington Beach Calif

there main musical influence was Guns N Roses.

I hpe that slash goes back too but as he said it wont happen soon.....

as things are right now...it will probably never happen... :(

Thank god. Slash has lost so much emotion in his playing.

I love Slash but I have to agree, listening to VR, I don't hear any really great parts from Slash that hit me on a deep emotional level like some of his previous work.

I agree....his previous work was masterpiece..but now?!....its good cos its slash...but nothing hits me either :unsure:

Slash will always be good. But when He was with G N R he was the best Maybe it was the music suited his style

better. Or maybe Axl really did drive them till they were at there best he can be a perfectionist at times I think

Duff played a whole lot better with G N R also.