Fuck the legacy of GnR

Guest Apollo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That your grammer mistake

Oh the Irony!

It doesn't matter when the mistake is stupid like that. It matters when the mistake is the base of the post. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but when you make a mistake by saying "them", intead of "her", it's going to make a difference in the meaning of the post.

Oh the Irony!

It doesn't matter when the mistake is stupid like that. It matters when the mistake is the base of the post. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but when you make a mistake by saying "them", intead of "her", it's going to make a difference in the meaning of the post.

Face it, you were being a grammar whore on something really insignificant, and then you f'ed up when trying to criticise someone for their mistakes. Maybe you should get the block out of your eye before you try and get the speck of dust out of someone else's :rolleyes:

Oh the Irony!

Face it, you were being a grammar whore on something really insignificant, and then you f'ed up when trying to criticise someone for their mistakes. Maybe you should get the block out of your eye before you try and get the speck of dust out of someone else's :rolleyes:

I like that saying, it would be better if it was relevent.

Grammer whore? I like it.

Why don't you say hypocrite? Well anyway, what you are saying is very logical but what you don't understand is where we are comming from. I am saying that mistakes are fine, but when the mistake is huge it isn't. (The difference between one and more than one) Spelling, or punctuation is not a problem, not everyone is smart, or from this country.

I love you though.

Oh the Irony!

I see a lot of mistakes on here, but never correct them because if you do, you better NEVER make a mistake yourself.

Oh the Irony!

I see a lot of mistakes on here, but never correct them because if you do, you better NEVER make a mistake yourself.

I never claimed to be amazing, or criticised someone for their spelling, I just said it was ironic, and sure, I may be a hypocrite, but you sir, are a fool. May I add that I can rectify my situation, but you may not.

I love you though.

Love you back :heart:

Grammer whores 4 life ;)

I read a post earlier about Axl re-releasing an updated Appetite and somebody posted how it would be the worst thing ever and would ruin an already perfect album. These people amaze me.

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

You went from one person, to "these" people, who?

Think before you write, you read the p :fuckyou: st of a stupid bitch my friend, you can't get away from them. What you can do is not assume that just because a one kid is a retard, that doesn't mean everyone is.

Your. Point. Sucks.

Thanks for the grammar lesson.

In the future, please know that I actually will NOT put too much time and thought into my posts on this board. To me, message boards on rock and roll sites are something I check into for 10-15 minutes, read the news and some posts, quickly comment, then move on with my life. I'm not going to spend time editing and proof-reading any post I make. I know there are structural mistakes, grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and I often accidently type "hte" instead of "the" for some reason. I also sometimes use U and 2 and C and 4 instead of you, two, see and for.

Your condescendence is noted though - I hope criticizing my post today has made you feel better about yourself. And yes, I don't know if condescendence is a word and I'm not sure if I spelled criticizing correctly. But the point of a message board is to get your message across - not to get a writing grade.

I do find it interesting that you would write about my posts, while not mentioning somebody like charlesmanson's who does nothing but talk about sodomizing and things not related to the topic at all. That says a lot about you and your character. The fact that the two pictures you have on your posts are of a guy that died from a drug overdose . . . . well, maybe you should worry less about my grammar and more about who your idols are.

I don't put down posts to make myself feel better. I put down posts when they have no reason, or knowlege to them what so ever. Your source was one person who I am going to get to in a second, and you turned it into people (Thats Plural). Your point was retarded. There was only one person who had "amazed you". You turned it into something it wasn't. Your writing grade is an F+.

Do you know what "amazes me"? That your grammer mistake, as little as it was, was the difference bettween your post being logical and fucking showing no knowlege.

Is that really the best you could put me down, Shannon Hoon? Come on, I think you can get a better insult without wasting any of your time. Fuck, you can probably insult me better and still have your 14 minutes left to go make more posts showing no knowlege. Shannon Hoon is not my idol, I like his music. You can like things without them being your idols. I like pancakes, but they aren't my idols. So once again you have made a mistake that just makes you look like a dick. ;) .

So you get Grammer leasons.

I read a post earlier about Axl re-releasing an updated Appetite and somebody posted how it would be the worst thing ever and would ruin an already perfect album. These people amaze me.

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

Think before you write, you read the p :fuckyou: st of a stupid bitch my friend, you can't get away from them. What you can do is not assume that just because a one kid is a retard, that doesn't mean everyone is.

Your. Point. Sucks.

I was the one that said releasing re-recorded AFD is ridiculous, and I am certainly not a kid, and not even close to being a retard. I sure as hell am not a "stupid" bitch.

You added absolutely nothing to the discussion. Apollo's points may have "sucked," but at least he had one. You have no point. PERIOD.

Are you in your PERIOD?

My post showed that what he is trying to say about, "everybody". Is only one stupid bitch's post, and he should not say everyone when his only evidence is you, dear. :kiss: .

So you get Reading leasons.

Thanks, but I don't need reading lessons. I understood what you wrote perfectly.

The "stupid bitch's post" you were referring to was MY POST, hence why I posted my reply. Because again, I am not stupid. The bitch part however, is debatable.

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

Your. Point. Sucks.

In the future, please know that I actually will NOT put too much time and thought into my posts on this board. To me, message boards on rock and roll sites are something I check into for 10-15 minutes, read the news and some posts, quickly comment, then move on with my life. I'm not going to spend time editing and proof-reading any post I make. I know there are structural mistakes, grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and I often accidently type "hte" instead of "the" for some reason. I also sometimes use U and 2 and C and 4 instead of you, two, see and for.

Your condescendence is noted though - I hope criticizing my post today has made you feel better about yourself. And yes, I don't know if condescendence is a word and I'm not sure if I spelled criticizing correctly. But the point of a message board is to get your message across - not to get a writing grade.

I do find it interesting that you would write about my posts, while not mentioning somebody like charlesmanson's who does nothing but talk about sodomizing and things not related to the topic at all. That says a lot about you and your character. The fact that the two pictures you have on your posts are of a guy that died from a drug overdose . . . . well, maybe you should worry less about my grammar and more about who your idols are.

I don't put down posts to make myself feel better. I put down posts when they have no reason, or knowlege to them what so ever. Your source was one person who I am going to get to in a second, and you turned it into people (Thats Plural). Your point was retarded. There was only one person who had "amazed you". You turned it into something it wasn't. Your writing grade is an F+.

Do you know what "amazes me"? That your grammer mistake, as little as it was, was the difference bettween your post being logical and fucking showing no knowlege.

Is that really the best you could put me down, Shannon Hoon? Come on, I think you can get a better insult without wasting any of your time. Fuck, you can probably insult me better and still have your 14 minutes left to go make more posts showing no knowlege. Shannon Hoon is not my idol, I like his music. You can like things without them being your idols. I like pancakes, but they aren't my idols. So once again you have made a mistake that just makes you look like a dick. ;) .

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

Your. Point. Sucks.

I was the one that said releasing re-recorded AFD is ridiculous, and I am certainly not a kid, and not even close to being a retard. I sure as hell am not a "stupid" bitch.

You added absolutely nothing to the discussion. Apollo's points may have "sucked," but at least he had one. You have no point. PERIOD.

Are you in your PERIOD?

My post showed that what he is trying to say about, "everybody". Is only one stupid bitch's post, and he should not say everyone when his only evidence is you, dear. :kiss: .

Thanks, but I don't need reading lessons. I understood what you wrote perfectly.

The "stupid bitch's post" you were referring to was MY POST, hence why I posted my reply. Because again, I am not stupid. The bitch part however, is debatable.

I see. I know your not stupid, I couldn't think of something to say. I respect you, and yes, the "bitch" part is debatable. :) . :kiss: .

Guest Apollo

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

Your. Point. Sucks.

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

Your. Point. Sucks.

Are you in your PERIOD?

It's grammar, not grammer. Between only has one T, not two. Before giving writing critiques to people, you should make sure you spell all your words correctly. Otherwise you just look like a condescending prick. Most people come to the forum to discuss GnR, not focus on people's writing abilities. You obviously have some insecurities in your life which compell you to insult people - but that's your deal and we don't have to get into it.

My topic, according to you, was retarded, with no point, not logical, etc - but here you are reading and making multiple posts. Why?

You are obviously a young guy, your personality gives that away. I'm gonna guess 16 or 17 maybe?

Feel free to respond to my posts in the future. It'd be cool if you could stick to the topic at hand tho, and tie your insults to the topic accordingly. But if your just going to reply so you can show us how intelligent and cool you are by insulting people - then maybe it's time you left the GnR board and find your way to the more teen orientated boards.

Thanks for the grammar lesson. Pretty funny if you knew what I do for a living.

And you actually are missing the point with your big plural/singular theory, pahtna. My topic wasn't just because of what the one lady said. If you go read thru some old posts, you'll see it's a pretty common thing. Forum members are always complaining that Axl is ruining the GnR name and legacy. This last girl was just was the last one that I read say it.

A/somebody/these . . . plural/singular . . . . I could give a fuck if I spell every word wrong, every sentence structure is incomplete and I miss-use the proper word to imply if I'm referring to one person or 17 people. As long as 99% of the readers understand and get the point, then my job as a gnr forum poster is succesfull.

I'm not here to try and impress people with my writing style or skills.

I'm here to chat with some friends, throw out some hopefully interesting ideas for people to discuss, and read what other posters have to say.

I prefer French Toast to pancakes, but I don't have multiple pictures up of either.

Edited by Apollo

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

Your. Point. Sucks.

A= Singular.

Somebody= Singular.

These= Plural.

Your. Point. Sucks.

Are you in your PERIOD?

It's grammar, not grammer. Between only has one T, not two. Before giving writing critiques to people, you should make sure you spell all your words correctly. Otherwise you just look like a condescending prick. Most people come to the forum to discuss GnR, not focus on people's writing abilities. You obviously have some insecurities in your life which compell you to insult people - but that's your deal and we don't have to get into it.

My topic, according to you, was retarded, with no point, not logical, etc - but here you are reading and making multiple posts. Why?

You are obviously a young guy, your personality gives that away. I'm gonna guess 16 or 17 maybe?

Feel free to respond to my posts in the future. It'd be cool if you could stick to the topic at hand tho, and tie your insults to the topic accordingly. But if your just going to reply so you can show us how intelligent and cool you are by insulting people - then maybe it's time you left the GnR board and find your way to the more teen orientated boards.

Thanks for the grammar lesson. Pretty funny if you knew what I do for a living.

And you actually are missing the point with your big plural/singular theory, pahtna. My topic wasn't just because of what the one lady said. If you go read thru some old posts, you'll see it's a pretty common thing. Forum members are always complaining that Axl is ruining the GnR name and legacy. This last girl was just was the last one that I read say it.

A/somebody/these . . . plural/singular . . . . I could give a fuck if I spell every word wrong, every sentence structure is incomplete and I miss-use the proper word to imply if I'm referring to one person or 17 people. As long as 99% of the readers understand and get the point, then my job as a gnr forum poster is succesfull.

I'm not here to try and impress people with my writing style or skills.

I'm here to chat with some friends, throw out some hopefully interesting ideas for people to discuss, and read what other posters have to say.

I prefer French Toast to pancakes, but I don't have multiple pictures up of either.

Actually you have my age wrong, but your pretty close.

I thought people caught on, I spelled grammar wrong on purpose, a sarcastic spelling if you will, just for kicks. ;) . I now know it didn't catch on after Sandman and you point it out.

I think your points are great, compared to your original. :) . Your right, as long as the public gets the point it is all good, and everything can go on peacefully. I'm speaking for the public here, but I for one did not get your point because as far as I knew there was only one notable person who fit into the part you were describing. If there is more (I'm sure there are) then you are right, but when you are saying "these people" you should prove your point because it looked like you were blowing smoke out your bum. It has nothing to do with the grammer ( :heart: ) at this point. It is common brain, you have a point, you show what you have to back it up.

I'll change my avatar for you Apollo. I was meaning to change it anyway.