Korn

Painkiller545

Do you like korn?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I think a lot of people hate them because they became over-exposed in and around 2000, and got clumped up with Limp Bizkit and company; people sort of backlashed. They became popular for a reason though, and their self-titled debut album from 1994 is pretty cool and was definitely innovative, along with some of the tracks off their late 90's albums (Freak on a Leash for example). Nowadays people are ashamed to admit they were into Korn back in the day :).

Their newer couple albums are total trash though, I guess they just ran dry creatively.

Edited by Ant

I dont like em and i dont hate em so there listenable.

Yea, me too

The video in Twisted Transitor is unbearable though, these guys try to appear as God and look as if they're top of the bill. And what really fucked me was the manager, he starts saying some random bullshit that screws me up. And I nearly jumped right off the window when he said "...Munky has been seen as the new Hendrix..." or whatever.

Yea, me too

The video in Twisted Transitor is unbearable though, these guys try to appear as God and look as if they're top of the bill. And what really fucked me was the manager, he starts saying some random bullshit that screws me up. And I nearly jumped right off the window when he said "...Munky has been seen as the new Hendrix..." or whatever.

yea...that video sucked

Yea, me too

yea...that video sucked

You do realize that the people ni the video are just actors. and the "managers"at the end of the video are the real band members.

And you guys try to burn me because their "nu metal"not metal? hello!!! Nu meta; is basically metal, just more modern.

PAZ

Yea, me too

yea...that video sucked

You do realize that the people ni the video are just actors. and the "managers"at the end of the video are the real band members.

And you guys try to burn me because their "nu metal"not metal? hello!!! Nu meta; is basically metal, just more modern.

PAZ

Im not burning you..im burning the video.