What are the chances that GN'R play in Scotland?

W. Axl Kev

yeah i hung off for a bit to c if they would add a scottish date, but decided it wasnt going to happen so have now booked tickets and flights for the dublin gig flying out from scotland on thursday and coming home on the saturday with my mate.

I had tickets for the Secc show that was pulled it did sell out if i recall then they rescheduled the date they put it back a few months then there were tickets available again for the new date, then it gor scrapped if im not mistaken, some crap about axl didn't even know the band had been scheduled to tour.

Was well gutted they didnt come last time round will be pissed off in a big way if axl shafts me again lol, especially after booking flights and hotels etc!!

rock1

Am I the only one who checks the SECC website every day? If there comes a day when I open it and it says 'Guns N' Roses Live' I'll shite myself. Also at the CIS Cup Final on Saturday (I'm a Pars fan) it was coming up at half time on the board who was playing live and I was waiting for ''Guns N' Roses Live!'' to come up but it never :(

Keep the faith neebers! They will come!