GN'R In Netherlands

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that they won't sell out Goffertpark...

Who's with me?

me, it's way to big for a band who didn't bring any cd out in the last 10 years..maybe if we hear something more about the band line-up and the release date of CD.

Mwahhh I do think it will sell out but not as quickly as some of us thought it would be, but it's still a long time until juli 2nd so I think it will be sold out, especially with the support of 3 other good bands!

I wouldn't mind if the don't sell out Goffertpark. I have my ticket!

A good alternative would be Paradiso, Amsterdam, then I can go on my bike to the concert! ;-)

Or else Heineken Music Hall, anyware if it's just in Amsterdam!

I wouldn't mind if the don't sell out Goffertpark. I have my ticket!

A good alternative would be Paradiso, Amsterdam, then I can go on my bike to the concert! ;-)

Or else Heineken Music Hall, anyware if it's just in Amsterdam!

I'd prefer De Drafbaan in Groningen. ;)

Or the Martiniplaza.

Or Nederland 3 in Wateringen.. :P

Is anyone going to the concert who wouldn't mind a strange friend to walk along side??????????? Because I want to go, but I am alone. One of my (hardrock) friends has quit liking GN'R and the other is on that same date going to a festival in Belgium.

Help me.

(I'll be looking for other friends who would want to go myself but just in case......)

Edited by Rock N' Roll Junkie

Tickets were in my pocket at 10.01 this morning!!

Is anyone going to the concert who wouldn't mind a strange friend to walk along side??????????? Because I want to go, but I am alone. One of my (hardrock) friends has quit liking GN'R and the other is on that same date going to a festival in Belgium.

Help me.

(I'll be looking for other friends who would want to go myself but just in case......)

Well, i'm going with my girlfriend, she told me she wouldn't mind. I will come back to this after my holiday. I'm leaving to Egypt tommorow to work on my tan :P ! Fuck the dutch weather!

Where do you live by the way? Because I'm going to Rock Werchter the same weekend and we will leave there sundaymorning and drive straight to Nijmegen!

Tickets were in my pocket at 10.01 this morning!!

Help me.

Well, i'm going with my girlfriend, she told me she wouldn't mind. I will come back to this after my holiday. I'm leaving to Egypt tommorow to work on my tan :P ! Fuck the dutch weather!

Where do you live by the way? Because I'm going to Rock Werchter the same weekend and we will leave there sundaymorning and drive straight to Nijmegen!

You're going AND to Rock Werchter AND to GN'R. That'll be some cool days. I live in Houten (near Utrecht).

EDIT: Yes fuck the dutch weather and have some nice days in Egypt.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Junkie

I was waiting in line 10.00 am this morning, there were like 4 people in front of me, 2 for GNR & 2 for radiohead... Some young girls 15/16 behind me asked if Axl Rose is still in Guns N' Roses, some other people answer: Yea, he is the only one left, but Axl is Guns N' Roses. They girls wanted to know it for sure, the only one they wanted to see was Axl.. rock3

BTW : I thought Arnhem wasn't sold out yet.. It was not entirely sold out.. anyways i got my ticket, so screw anyone else. rock2

I was waiting in line 10.00 am this morning, there were like 4 people in front of me, 2 for GNR & 2 for radiohead... Some young girls 15/16 behind me asked if Axl Rose is still in Guns N' Roses, some other people answer: Yea, he is the only one left, but Axl is Guns N' Roses. They girls wanted to know it for sure, the only one they wanted to see was Axl.. rock3

BTW : I thought Arnhem wasn't sold out yet.. It was not entirely sold out.. anyways i got my ticket, so screw anyone else. rock2

I got the tickets at 10.06 am, before me there were 3 people who bought tickets as well. :)

See you there!!

lol!

Bij Free Record Shop was ik dus gewoon de enige in de winkel... :P

en tegen kwart over 10 nog steeds... daarna was ik uitgekeken en maar naar huis gegaan. ;)

Had je naar de GWK op Utrecht CS moeten komen. Volle bak, gelukkig kwam iedereen voor Radiohead

lol!

Bij Free Record Shop was ik dus gewoon de enige in de winkel... :P

en tegen kwart over 10 nog steeds... daarna was ik uitgekeken en maar naar huis gegaan. ;)

Had je naar de GWK op Utrecht CS moeten komen. Volle bak, gelukkig kwam iedereen voor Radiohead

Das wel een beetje uit de richting van Veendam he? :P

Welnee, had je best kunnen doen... ;) Was er héél gezellig