Dizzy Reed on Philly Radio 3/31..stream live on web too

hnb

There was a time on this forum when majority of members defended actions by Dizzy (Madisons "I like Silkworms" posts etc.). I am glad ppl have opened their eyes and realized what Dizzy really is: a talentless parasyte who has done nothing in terms of writing music for GNR. Never liked him and prob. never will.

do you like "the blues" at all?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the Slash rumor is not true because Dizzy said so . I believe him because he gave a " I don't know" answer to every question except that one.

I just listened to the interview and Dizzy did not deny anything. He, like every question about Guns, didn't say anything really.

There was a time on this forum when majority of members defended actions by Dizzy (Madisons "I like Silkworms" posts etc.). I am glad ppl have opened their eyes and realized what Dizzy really is: a talentless parasyte who has done nothing in terms of writing music for GNR. Never liked him and prob. never will.

do you like "the blues" at all?

What has The Blues to do with Dizzy?

well to my own credit I never considered him to be any more then a less important teddy zig zag, you know a touring musician, also this forum like most GNR forums these days has a bias against the old band (might explain the high regard Dizzy enjoys here),

case in point check the harsh treatment of "Original Gunner" in comparison to uninterrupted annoyance of "Axl's disillusion",

one posted relevant topics (albeit in a provocative manner) the other posts non stop shite, the former is banned the latter continues

whatcha goin do?

that said it is improving (albeit slowly)

If you have a problem with who is banned and who isn't I suggest you take it up with the powers that be.....

ie; admins and mods.....not publically

and just a random thought.....but maybe those that talk know nothing, those that know can say nothing......

can you spell gag order??

did you hear that or shall I turn it up to a higher volume?? maybe "11?"

well to my own credit I never considered him to be any more then a less important teddy zig zag, you know a touring musician, also this forum like most GNR forums these days has a bias against the old band (might explain the high regard Dizzy enjoys here),

case in point check the harsh treatment of "Original Gunner" in comparison to uninterrupted annoyance of "Axl's disillusion",

one posted relevant topics (albeit in a provocative manner) the other posts non stop shite, the former is banned the latter continues

whatcha goin do?

If you have a problem with who is banned and who isn't I suggest you take it up with the powers that be.....

and just a random thought.....but maybe those that talk know nothing, those that know can say nothing......

I disagree, I hold no sway here and am likely to be ignored should I follow some private complaint, at least this way I am calling attention to it and people may or may not agree but at least it will gain more recognition. People should think on such things and not be afraid of voicing an opinion because of a fear of an apprisal.

Also, I am not a mod its not my place to run this forum and so was willing not to say anything, but this board does indeed suffer from posters like Axl's Disillusion who are left unchallenged due to bias, I'll say this for Original Gunner while he poked fun, he still debated on topics that were relevant and made intelligent arguments, this I can respect.

But other posters are happy to follow the party line and not challenge anything and attack anyone who does, I have a problem with "yes" men, Im sure Ill be told to go elsewhere, but I dont know why I should, for every asshole here theres ten good people who may or may not agree with my views

but will partake in discourse with me and defend their reasoning through discussion (and have a laugh),after all is that not why we are here?

To discuss our opinions of all known entities of Guns and Roses and its members projects?

Im sure Syd Barrett knew what it was to rebel and the exploriation of new ideas and not to be a yes man (at least before he went mental),

Also I don't care whether Dizzy says anything or not with regards New Guns, I still dont like him, I never alluded to any expectation of him speaking out or is gagging order, perhaps instead of turning it up to a 11, you should just open your fucking eyes and read.

Edited by Mr Estranged

whatcha goin do?

I'm not the one making topics bashing the band we are here to support. And Dizzy Reed is included in that band. have some respect or find the old gnr section please.

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

whatcha goin do?

I'm not the one making topics bashing the band we are here to support. And Dizzy Reed is included in that band. have some respect or find the old

gnr section please.

:sleeper: look what you've done to my pet smiley

After all this time how can anyone be surprised at this interview? Obviuosly they can't talk, and we know why. The fact that some of you over-react and slam Dizzy is fucking stupid. He is doing his job, like it or leave it bitches.

After all this time how can anyone be surprised at this interview? Obviuosly they can't talk, and we know why. The fact that some of you over-react and slam Dizzy is fucking stupid. He is doing his job, like it or leave it bitches.

:sleeper: and just when I thought he was about to wake up

I know he wont talk even if he did i still don't like him he is quite literally tool and one that doesnt get used that much either

dizzy is an effin turd. "Uhm i dont know". We know! We get it dizzy you cant say anythign ...but dont bullshit a bunch of bullshiters....Say something for christsake. You DO know whats going on, you DO know when its gonna come out, and you DO know what axl is up to. Throw us a fucking bone.

whatcha goin do?

I disagree, I hold no sway here and am likely to be ignored should I follow some private complaint, at least this way I am calling attention to it and people may or may not agree but at least it will gain more recognition. People should think on such things and not be afraid of voicing an opinion because of an apprisal.

Also, I am not a mod its not place to run this forum and so was willing not say anything, but this board does indeed suffer from posters like Axl's Disillusion who are left unchallenged due to bias, IL say this for Original Gunner while he poked fun, he still debated an topics that were relevant and made intelligent arguments, this I can respect.

But other posters are happy to follow the party line and not challenge anything and attack anyone who does, I have a problem with "yes" men, Im sure Ill be told to go elsewhere, but I dont know why I should,

for every asshole here theres ten good people who may or may not agree with my views but will partake in discourse with me and defend their reasoning through discussion (andhave a laugh), after all is that not why we are here? To discuss our opinions of all known entities of Guns and Roses and its members projects?

Im sure Syd Barrett knew what it was to rebel and the exploriation of new ideas and not to be a yes man (at least before he went mental),

Also I don't care whether Dizzy says anything or not with regards New Guns, I still dont like him, I never alluded to any expectation of him speaking out or is gagging order, perhaps instead of turning it up to a 11, you should just open your fucking eyes and read.

Go back to school Junior......you won't be here long....

This IS a Guns N' Roses FAN forum, you do realize?

godamnIhatestupidpeople

whatcha goin do?

I disagree, I hold no sway here and am likely to be ignored should I follow some private complaint, at least this way I am calling attention to it and people may or may not agree but at least it will gain more recognition. People should think on such things and not be afraid of voicing an opinion because of an apprisal.

Also, I am not a mod its not place to run this forum and so was willing not say anything, but this board does indeed suffer from posters like Axl's Disillusion who are left unchallenged due to bias, IL say this for Original Gunner while he poked fun, he still debated an topics that were relevant and made intelligent arguments, this I can respect.

But other posters are happy to follow the party line and not challenge anything and attack anyone who does, I have a problem with "yes" men, Im sure Ill be told to go elsewhere, but I dont know why I should,

for every asshole here theres ten good people who may or may not agree with my views but will partake in discourse with me and defend their reasoning through discussion (andhave a laugh), after all is that not why we are here? To discuss our opinions of all known entities of Guns and Roses and its members projects?

Go back to school Junior......you won't be here long....

This IS a Guns N' Roses FAN forum, you do realize?

godamnIhatestupidpeople

Im currently studying politics and sociology in University collage Dublin so I guess I won't have far to travel, If I'm kicked out of here I will accept of course but my dismissal will only serve to confirm everything that I have said, a discussion board without a two side dialectic is not a discussion board, I've insulted no more than I have been or witnssed others insult but at least offered an opinion and discussed with others.

if this is all you can offer by means of discussion, then we should discuss no more

your not able, I did'nt mean to aggraviate you my dear 'child

Edited by Mr Estranged

OMFG :rolleyes: you´ve bashed Axl,Dizzy, Beta and almost everyone related to Axl, even the band members. I wonder...who are you going to bash next?...hmm...Axl´s gardener?maybe he didn´t mow the grass the way you wanted :P

yer damn right he didnt :D

OMFG :rolleyes: you´ve bashed Axl,Dizzy, Beta and almost everyone related to Axl, even the band members. I wonder...who are you going to bash next?...hmm...Axl´s gardener?maybe he didn´t mow the grass the way you wanted :P

yer damn right he didnt :D

:o poor gardener, let the bashing begin... :scared:

fuck all you dizzy bashers :fuckyou: some "fans" we have here.

It may come as a surprise to you but this is a message board where people exchange views, stop acting like you just climbed out of Axls ass and allow people to voice thier opinions.You constantly attack posters who disagree with you, from one Axlite to another if you can't handle the concept of opinions then please leave.

It may come as a surprise to you but this is a message board where people exchange views, stop acting like you just climbed out of Axls ass and allow people to voice thier opinions.You constantly attack posters who disagree with you, from one Axlite to another if you can't handle the concept of opinions then please leave.

I'm not an axlite, i'm a gnr fan :) and I understand difference in opinions, but some of the bashing in here is just disgusting and not something a fan would do.

I'm not an axlite, i'm a gnr fan :) and I understand difference in opinions, but some of the bashing in here is just disgusting and not something a fan would do.

AGREED! good post(s)......been watching.....

glad to meetcha...

W.

Touche, i think :lol:

Why is this thread 17 pages long?

Ummm.... Because It's longer than 16 and not quite 18.....yet!

That would be my guess....

don't you hate a smart ass?

Edited by warchild

Well said dude!

Sometimes they are even disrespectfull and cruel and then they call themselves "fans". Maybe I´m a bit old fashioned but this is not the way fans are suppossed to support their favourite band, at least in my book.

I wonder how would they feel if they were singers/actors/musicians and came to browse a forum to read what their fans post and all they found was bashing and even personal attacks in some cases. I don´t mean all the people in this forum are this way but I´ve seen a lot since I´ve been here.

Well said dude!

Sometimes they are even disrespectfull and cruel and then they call themselves "fans". Maybe I´m a bit old fashioned but this is not the way fans are suppossed to support their favourite band, at least in my book.

I wonder how would they feel if they were singers/actors/musicians and came to browse a forum to read what their fans post and all they found was bashing and even personal attacks in some cases. I don´t mean all the people in this forum are this way but I´ve seen a lot since I´ve been here.

I have Too, Mon Cher.......

CK yr PMs

:heart: W.