Dizzy Reed on Philly Radio 3/31..stream live on web too

hnb

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway I can hear the interview now or if someone can upload it. I know Dizzy didn't give any information but I would still like to hear it. Sounds like it was somewhat funny . Would like to listen

thanks

Edited by SWINGTRADER

honestly, why do people ask anyone in this band anything? when nine inch nails is coming out with a record, people don't ask his touring band when the album is coming out, because they have no idea....

than i guess it shouldn't be called a band then

If Axl can fire anyone at will, and dictate everything ...then it's a discgrace to call this Guns N Roses. Call it the Axl Rose band.

As for Dizzy, what a sycophantic, brown nosing, talentless , twat this guy is.

honestly, why do people ask anyone in this band anything? when nine inch nails is coming out with a record, people don't ask his touring band when the album is coming out, because they have no idea....

If Axl can fire anyone at will, and dictate everything ...then it's a discgrace to call this Guns N Roses. Call it the Axl Rose band.

fuck you what the fuck are you doing here :fuckyou:

Well it looks like the Slash rumor is not true because Dizzy said so . I believe him because he gave a " I don't know" answer to every question except that one. If he would have said " I don't know " to the Slash question then we would really be able to speculate. I don't think we are ever going to have a reunion . I am really starting to lose interest in this project . One let down after another , this is getting fuckin old already. If music didn't suck so bad nowadays i wouldn't even give a shit about all this gnr bullshit. I guess I am just hoping for a return of the glory days ( whether it's from the new or original members) . Back when i was growing up I never thought music was going to suck so bad in the 21st century. it is a freakin shame.

Well it looks like the Slash rumor is not true because Dizzy said so . I believe him because he gave a " I don't know" answer to every question except that one. If he would have said " I don't know " to the Slash question then we would really be able to speculate. I don't think we are ever going to have a reunion . I am really starting to lose interest in this project . One let down after another , this is getting fuckin old already. If music didn't suck so bad nowadays i wouldn't even give a shit about all this gnr bullshit. I guess I am just hoping for a return of the glory days ( whether it's from the new or original members) . Back when i was growing up I never thought music was going to suck so bad in the 21st century. it is a freakin shame.

Hopefully Dizzy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. I want Slash & Axl back together!

ummm, because we happen to like the band guns n roses, asshole.

thats why we come here, and basically i agree with discoduckglue because its true

thats why we come here, and basically i agree with discoduckglue because its true

obviously this is not the case. you are not guns n roses fans, you are fans of the old gnr.

obviously this is not the case. you are not guns n roses fans, you are fans of the old gnr.

Obviously you're a maniac defending Axl in every case. btw. your sig is hilariouse.

Lisa Reed said GnR fans were wrong for listening to leaks when the album was just around the corner ( or words to that effect ) yet a coherent honest interview where dizzy the fucking sieve brains knows whats going on in a band that he is in.Here is a thought for Lisa and Dizzy....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You have demonstrated your lack of knowlege involving GnR and are on a constant list of people involved or claiming to be in the know that are a fucking waste of media time...... Thankyou Mr Dizzy (i don't have a fucking clue) Reed :P

Lisa Reed said GnR fans were wrong for listening to leaks when the album was just around the corner ( or words to that effect ) yet a coherent honest interview where dizzy the fucking sieve brains knows whats going on in a band that he is in.Here is a thought for Lisa and Dizzy....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You have demonstrated your lack of knowlege involving GnR and are on a constant list of people involved or claiming to be in the know that are a fucking waste of media time...... Thankyou Mr Dizzy (i don't have a fucking clue) Reed :P

He knows, he's just not allowed to 'ruin the surprise' or something

Im starting to think axls disillusions is dizzy reed, hes annoying, repetitive, loves the taste of Axl brown ("have you been eating nuts today Axl?"), appears to be pointless and talentless, yes Im sure its dizzy

"hey dizzy your pointless!", sorry always wanted to say that never thought Id get the chance

There was a time on this forum when majority of members defended actions by Dizzy (Madisons "I like Silkworms" posts etc.). I am glad ppl have opened their eyes and realized what Dizzy really is: a talentless parasyte who has done nothing in terms of writing music for GNR. Never liked him and prob. never will.

Edited by ksks12

There was a time on this forum when majority of members defended actions by Dizzy (Madisons "I like Silkworms" posts etc.). I am glad ppl have opened their eyes and realized what Dizzy really is: a talentless parasyte who has done nothing in terms of writing music for GNR. Never liked him and prob. never will.

well to my own credit I never considered him to be any more then a less important teddy zig zag, you know a touring musician, also this forum like most GNR forums these days has a bias against the old band (might explain the high regard Dizzy enjoys here),

case in point check the harsh treatment of "Original Gunner" in comparison to uninterrupted annoyance of "Axl's disillusion",

one posted relevant topics (albeit in a provocative manner) the other posts non stop shite, the former is banned the latter continues

whatcha goin do?

that said it is improving (albeit slowly)

Edited by Mr Estranged