Front cover of Classic Rock mag

Thunderstruck

Guest PULPY
on another note, it come with a CD full on shit bands trying to sound like AFD :laugh:

night all :)

:lol: Did you see the names of the bands!!?? I hid it under my mums james blunt CD in her stereo so she'll get a nice surprise. :heart:

:drevil:

Mick Wall is a cunt full of shit. I bought his fucking lame book second hand years ago.. IMO its full of the same shit he is.. He makes shit out of the band i love. Fuck him and fuck everything he has ever touched.. fuckin kiddie fiddling prick

Fuck him.. fuck Kerrang and FUCK FUCKING FUCK Classic Cock sideways!! I hate this shit. he gets his information from his own fucking cornhole. What a lame wasted prick he really is... people should never pay attention to anything this donkey fucker says. :fuckyou:

tell us how you really feel :rolleyes:

I would but i'd get banned honey :heart:

GOTTA LOVE R~~..In COMPLETE AGREEMENT!

HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!...........still on for April?

on another note, it come with a CD full on shit bands trying to sound like AFD :laugh:

night all :)

:lol: Did you see the names of the bands!!?? I hid it under my mums james blunt CD in her stereo so she'll get a nice surprise. :heart:

:drevil:

HAHHAH oh yeah, i ddnt notice

here are some eg's

sex slaves

drugdealer cheerleader

the erotics and the hellsuckers

:laugh:

how does anyone here know that its not true? not one of you know anything thats going on with Gunsnroses so why is it bullshit ? why is classic rock a shit mag ? i think it fuckin great mag to be honest , they are always good to guns n roses they never bash them, people here are far 2 quick to put thing down if there is one band in the world where you just never know its Guns n Roses.

I noticed this months classic rock magazine, no one here appears to have mentioned the compact disc on the cover. The compact disc cover looks like the cover for Appetite for Destruction only it has been re drawn. The colours are the same, only girl appears to have won the fight with the green metal robot (pimp like creature) sitting on the floor, and the orange monster in the sky is slumped over the fence. It's not called AFD they have called it something else and used the same font style.

I flicked thought the magazine to the GnR section and of all the old shots of the band, there is one where the band are standing at the end of the show looking very happy and Axl is dressed as a boxer and Slash has unzipped his trouser showing too much pubic hair, one for the girls ;)

As GnR are about to hit the road again, it's about time these magazines stopped using the old GnR images to sell their magazines. I think there are 2 magazines out at the moment with Axl on the cover. Kerrang! are always finding some reason, no matter how small to use an old GnR photo. These magazines need to move with it.

Edited by dobadog