Playing New Song Backwards?

Negleyjj

I've seen two people mention it now, what's with playing them backwards?

Stairway to Heaven-esque backmasking(or whatever it's called) is my guess but... If so what do they say?

What programs can I get (for free) to hear them backwards?

arnold_shut_up.jpg

haha

edit***

buckethead's solo in better is better backwards... lol

Edited by Tbone947

i record it through voice recorder throught the speakers with a mic and then do effect and reeverse. but it only records for a minute at a time sooo anyway i only did it to that fake leak last week of prostitute(wttj in reverse)

you can actually get much longer with that recorder. What you do is record something (anything, doesnt matter) then slow it down and the time extends, then record over it and youl have the extended time with a new normal timed recording

I've seen two people mention it now, what's with playing them backwards?

Stairway to Heaven-esque backmasking(or whatever it's called) is my guess but... If so what do they say?

What programs can I get (for free) to hear them backwards?

arnold_shut_up.jpg

what a great pic, one of my fav's! :xmasssanta:

I listened to all of those. Stairway to Heaven is a bit convoluted and unbelievable. I reversed it using Goldwave, and it sounds even less believable, more like gibberish at that point.

When he says satan it's very vague, sounds more like mata to these ears. 666 is very unbelievable, sounds completely different to me.

P.S. In Welcome to the Jungle, Axl clearly says, "If I was nice to you" when it's played backwards, can't hear the rest. Plus he says "these feelings are hurt" during Civil WAr.

Edited by adnan

If you put IRS in reverse,you can hear in the chorus part,the quote: "I hate you more and more,my bad angel of past"

ok, i am a sucker and i reversed IRS to check it out... here is the transcript: blip blap morp pmat pubes. in other words, waste not your time like i did on this one.

peace

Edited by dustindmnd2

check out this site for cool thing you can hear in backwards songs:

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

listening to songs backwards gives me the creeps :confused::scared:

The crepiest one is Empty Spaces by Pink Floyd cause it actually sounds clear that he is saying that in other words its not all broken like alot of them do you notice that?

yea lol i heard that that was on purpose from someone

The crepiest one is Empty Spaces by Pink Floyd cause it actually sounds clear that he is saying that in other words its not all broken like alot of them do you notice that?

It was deliberate.

I know that from quite awhile , alot of those, since the early 80s, yes Pink Floyd was dileberate. cause back in the late 70s and early 80s people would get high, put records on a turntable and play them backwards. lol, (or spin them backwards I should say). I had a class caused electronic music in 1987, never forget Mr. Lacese. HE was a trip on of the studies we did were with vynil and he demonstrated play some of those backwards, like Stairway, Another one bites the dust, Hotel California.oh BTW the dude who wrote the Satanic Bible, is pictured on the cvoer of Hotel California, lol.

To get a better understanding of what's going on check out www.reversespeech.com. It's a pretty cool concept, only the person who does this website takes it a bit far. However I think there is something to it.

seen that site before and he does take it too far

All I heard when I played IRS backwards was

Slash Sucks

Scott Sucks

Matt Sucks

Duff Sucks

Everybody sucks but ME

And then it repeat itself :book:

you forgot:

gilby sucks

izzy sucks

dizzy is always up my arse

another one bites the dust by queen sounds like its fun to smoke marajuana when its played backwards