Tommys Still Gunning

JAC185

Got a google alert for this, not a particularly detailed or revolutionary story:

Tommy's still Gunning

While he's still fully committed to Soul Asylum, with whom he plays again Wednesday at the Fine Line, Tommy Stinson also remains a part of the Guns N' Roses camp. Word is he'll play European dates with Axl Rose in June, which conflicts with the (already far-fetched) rumors that Slash and Duff McKagan might rejoin the band this year. No matter what happens, Tommy is the credited bassist on "Chinese Democracy," the long-awaited and now just long-delayed GNR album that really might be out soon.

http://www.startribune.com/1371/story/355454.html

Edited by JAC185

Cool, I love Tommy, I guess that kills the Slash & Duff rejoining rumour.

duff21

seems that way

For the moment.

But this rumor is like the phoenix, it will rise from its ashes and it will come back !!!!

and will crap all over us...

Cool, I love Tommy, I guess that kills the Slash & Duff rejoining rumour.

duff21

seems that way

For the moment.

But this rumor is like the phoenix, it will rise from its ashes and it will come back !!!!

and will crap all over us...

Argh!!! no!!!!

You can get Bird Flu from that....guaranteed that phoenix will have the H5N1 strain.....and we'll die from it and will be unable to turn up at the concerts......what with being dead and all....

YAY! no suprise there then!

Been a bit quiet this past week or 2, do we think that all the concert dates have been announced????

Maybe we see the website updated soon!

soon??

yeah maybe in like another ten years... <_<

The official site is the lamest POS site I've seen. That thing is never updated- What a waste.

Got a google alert for this, not a particularly detailed or revolutionary story:

Tommy's still Gunning

While he's still fully committed to Soul Asylum, with whom he plays again Wednesday at the Fine Line, Tommy Stinson also remains a part of the Guns N' Roses camp. Word is he'll play European dates with Axl Rose in June, which conflicts with the (already far-fetched) rumors that Slash and Duff McKagan might rejoin the band this year. No matter what happens, Tommy is the credited bassist on "Chinese Democracy," the long-awaited and now just long-delayed GNR album that really might be out soon.

http://www.startribune.com/1371/story/355454.html

BS

Tommy is a true gunner rock3 I hope he stays in the band forever.

Sorry, but he is out rock3

wrong. dont make up unfounded rumors noob. if you dont like Tommy in the band, well theres the fuckin door :monkey:

bye!

It's not rumor. It's true.

Edited by Kurwa

:rofl-lol:

Tommy is a true gunner rock3 I hope he stays in the band forever.

Sorry, but he is out rock3

wrong. dont make up unfounded rumors noob. if you dont like Tommy in the band, well theres the fuckin door :monkey:

bye!

Holy shit A_D is throwing fits and firing people now? - dude really THINKS he's AXL!! Where are the men in the white coats? :rofl-lol:

Tommy's just like all the other new members - totally mercenary and totally replaceable. :P