More Axl at Sapranos photos

DazRose01

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the fact that in all the pictures of axl with james ganfolini (tony soprano, on the show) and the one we've already seen, it appears as though he's very warm toward Axl. His hand on his shoulder, smiling graciously at him- it looks like he genuinly likes Axl. It a very weird way, it almost appears like he's the father figure that Axl never had.

i love the fact that in all the pictures of axl with james ganfolini (tony soprano, on the show) and the one we've already seen, it appears as though he's very warm toward Axl. His hand on his shoulder, smiling graciously at him- it looks like he genuinly likes Axl. It a very weird way, it almost appears like he's the father figure that Axl never had.

Some of you need to get a grip. I hope you are joking.

nooo, actually i wasn't. i don't think there's necessarilly anything wrong with what i said, either.

nooo, actually i wasn't. i don't think there's necessarilly anything wrong with what i said, either.

That's actually pretty creepy. The whole father figure thing gets my vote for dumbest post so far this month, anyway. You really should get a grip.

-Rob

Guest RonMexico82

James Gandolfini : "Axl I am your ....FATHER!!"

Axl: "NooooooooooooOOOoooOOoooOOOo......"

James Gandolfini: "Join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son."

Axl: "I'll never join you...not until I have finished Chinese Democracy!!!"

James Gandolfini: "But I'll be dead by then..."

Edited by RonMexico82