Best Guns N' Roses guitar solo

Vogstar90_G'N'R

A lot of guns n' roses songs have long solos, i want to know what your favouite one is, mine is on SCOM at 3:35 to 4:39, slash rips out this massive solo that gets pretty wicked and especially in the last 30 or so seconds of it. Estranged also has some pretty mad solos from slash.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the blues has an amazing solo,love the vibe, it fits so well,the lyrics are all about axl saying how everything he loves are only memories,and the solo feels so much like a memory, if ya get what i'm saying

madagascar in rir 3 is rad if you watch it

all the leaks have great solos,i just wish citr's solo was louder...

I dont even know how u guys can compare the scom and november rain solos to the new stuff its not out what u herd it at a concert once and your gonna say its better then scom come on and irs is so bland and regular citr is good and origanal and better has some good stuff but it dosent compare to the old had soul.

Buckethead on Nightrain from the 02 tour, by a long, long way.

If only the guy would remove the bucket and just call himself 'Head'. If he looked decent it would be great, as he is easily the most talented guy to ever appear in GNR, easily.

Am I the only person liking the solo from 'The Garden' around the 2:10 mark? My God, that solo is damned awesome! That's one of my favourites, by far.

From the leaks... It is definately There Was A Time, no doubt. From 4:22 that solo is just fucking great.

Edited by Birdie

Am I the only person liking the solo from 'The Garden' around the 2:10 mark? My God, that solo is damned awesome! That's one of my favourites, by far.

From the leaks... It is definately There Was A Time, no doubt. From 4:22 that solo is just fucking great.

..yeah..the garden - solo is fuckin' awesome...

..and by the way:..you and sandman have the best avatars here...great work boy...

I love the garden. Its my fav solo on all the GNR albums.

My very favorite is Buckethead's nightrain, and Robin's SCOM.

Everyone, the answer is simple. It's Estranged. Axl even wrote in the liner notes for UYI2 - "Slash, thanks for the killer guitar melodies!" - The answer from the man himself :)

Jordan

appearantly it wasn't simple, because I still think it was the 2nd one from November Rain, and the SCOM one.

I love the garden. Its my fav solo on all the GNR albums.

My very favorite is Buckethead's nightrain, and Robin's SCOM.

Again, don't care much for Robin, but Bucket shreads man. His solo record Electric Tears is the fuckin balls dude.