Best Rock Band In The World (As of Right Now)

BIGHURT35DH

Best Rock Band In The World  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Velvet revolver.. and the best REAL rock band out there.

you just betrayed the guy in your sig :suspicious:

well seeing as they haven't done anything for the past 13 years i though GNR didn't count :tongue2:

Dident you attend to one of their concerts last year? :tongue2:

yes..and listened to songs that were at least 13 years old (with the exception of two)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velvet revolver.. and the best REAL rock band out there.

you just betrayed the guy in your sig :suspicious:

well seeing as they haven't done anything for the past 13 years i though GNR didn't count :tongue2:

Dident you attend to one of their concerts last year? :tongue2:

yes..and listened to songs that were at least 13 years old (with the exception of two)

Guns N' Roses is a band, theres nothing more to discuss

In Flames better than Priest?

Haha, now I've heard that too. I thought it couldnt be worse when Desperado said that Björn was a better guitarist

than Slash, but damnit.. You managed to beat that one too.

well its a matter of taste

never said björn was better than slash cause he aint

but you're the kind of cunt that cant accept that people got diffrent music taste than you so I would stil say you are a cunt

Dude do you even play guitar :blink:

listen to suburban me, Scorn and Coerced Coexistence and tell me that slash can blay that shit ;)

and this is matts leven

Rising Force - Yngwie Malmsteen

Haha, now I've heard that too. I thought it couldnt be worse when Desperado said that Björn was a better guitarist

but you're the kind of cunt that cant accept that people got diffrent music taste than you so I would stil say you are a cunt

listen to suburban me, Scorn and Coerced Coexistence and tell me that slash can blay that shit ;)

and this is matts leven

I used to

I have heard all those songs ALOT

I stil say slash is better

and this is matts leven

I used to

I have heard all those songs ALOT

I stil say slash is better

yeah i can understand that but it seems like you don't remember his solos at all because he plays alot harder stuffs then slash and do harmonys ;)

Do you even play guitar? You know, guitar isnt only about speed ;)

Thought maybe I'd let you know. I would like to see Björn make something

like Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, Nightrain etc.

ok done

Only For The Weak solo starts at 02:59

I know it's a taste thing but I think that this solo is alot better then the ones you said ;)

All the bands in that list are shit. My choice for other is Children of Bodom. They write such amazing songs, and Alexi Laiho is one of the best modern day gutiarists around.

Yeah rock3

you are a smart guy ;)

Thank you :D I have the Are You Dead Yet album, but which of theres should i get next, Hate Crew Deathroll or Hatebreeder?

All the bands in that list are shit. My choice for other is Children of Bodom. They write such amazing songs, and Alexi Laiho is one of the best modern day gutiarists around.

Yeah rock3

you are a smart guy ;)

Thank you :D I have the Are You Dead Yet album, but which of theres should i get next, Hate Crew Deathroll or Hatebreeder?

first get follow the reaper, then hate breeder, then hate crew and last something wild

Yeah rock3

you are a smart guy ;)

first get follow the reaper, then hate breeder, then hate crew and last something wild

cool, thanks.

Yeah rock3

you are a smart guy ;)

cool, thanks.

I think that Hatebreeder is the best album but Hate Crew Deathroll is the one that is most like are you dead yet but HCD is alot better ;)