Hammerstein Ballroom seating? GA?

Appetite 4 Axl

At the NIN show, the floor was GA with no seats.

The balconies have seats - but people could sit anywhere - except the cordoned off sections. There was also a VIP seated area on the sides -- that were raised up a few feet from the floor. Not sure if it will be the same set-up for GNR - but it might be.

The floor will be GA.

The Balconies, at this point, I'm unsure.

SOMETIMES they are GA, SOMETIMES "reserved seating".

I'm almost betting they'll be GA.

Most likely your ticket will have a level on it (Floor, 1st Mezz, 2nd Mezz) and MAY have a seat number for the 1st Mezz or 2nd Mezz tix. However, unless the ticket says, specifically, reserved seating on it...it's a GA show. All you'll be gaurenteed is what level you'll be on.

The balconies have seats - but people could sit anywhere - except the cordoned off sections. There was also a VIP seated area on the sides -- that were raised up a few feet from the floor. Not sure if it will be the same set-up for GNR - but it might be.

Does this mean that poeple just stand up and go as near to the stage as they want to? if so, there must be a lot of pushing, right?

Does this mean that poeple just stand up and go as near to the stage as they want to? if so, there must be a lot of pushing, right?

I assume so.

I am looking forward to GA and all the pushing. It gives me a good chance of getting real close. Every concert ive been to that was GA I was able to make it all the way to the barrier up front.

Well, there's no seats on the floor...sooooo, you stand the whole time.

But yes...there is lots of pushing, shoving and jostling and probably some moshing going on on the floor toward the front of the venue.

In the balconies (which do have seats, even when they are GA) not so much. Mostly because there's no room for it. You get there, find an open seat (like at a movie theater) and pretty much stay there. Some will try to crowd the balcony rail, but security can get a bit strict about that....nobody wants anyone to go over or drop something over onto the crowd below.

some of the ebat listings are saying seated and some are standing GA

:rofl-lol:

ebay sellers dont have the tickets yet - like they haven't got onto the website to get them. They've probably at best got onto the presale.

probably

But yes...there is lots of pushing, shoving and jostling and probably some moshing going on on the floor toward the front of the venue.

In the balconies (which do have seats, even when they are GA) not so much. Mostly because there's no room for it. You get there, find an open seat (like at a movie theater) and pretty much stay there. Some will try to crowd the balcony rail, but security can get a bit strict about that....nobody wants anyone to go over or drop something over onto the crowd below.

IF you sit on your ass at a concert........MAYBE you should give your tickets to somebody who would enjoy

it more!!!

W.

"only assholes can read this message along the bottom of my post"

IF you sit on your ass at a concert........MAYBE you should give your tickets to somebody who would enjoy

it more!!!

W.

I totally 100% percent agree, I fuckn hate it when I go to a concert and people are sitting on there fuckn asses the whole time. I mean come on, fuckn add the electricity to the crowd to make the show that much more memorable.

To be clear, when I said "find an open seat", I did mean "occupy a space standing in front of an open seat".

I've sat for exactly one "concert" in my life....if you can call taking my kids to see the Wiggles a concert. :)

Is there much moshing at a Wiggles gig?

it more!!!

W.

I totally 100% percent agree, I fuckn hate it when I go to a concert and people are sitting on there fuckn asses the whole time. I mean come on, fuckn add the electricity to the crowd to make the show that much more memorable.

ELECTRICITY makes for an Inspired Concert,............If the crowd is bored, it's a Drag..........

BUT there is a fine line in an Electric Crowd and a freaking Riot.......very fine........

Kind Like Genius and Insanity............

WARCHILD

I want GA but I won't be able to camp out like all day to get close to the stage cuz I have school so the earliest I can get there is about 4:30. :unsure:

ever heard of cutting school my friend? :drevil:

I can't on the 15th cuz that's the monday after prom and its a rule that we have to be in school or we can't go to the graduation ceremony. And the 17th isn't good for me because there's a field trip I wanna go on. Technically I think I can leave early on the 15th .. long enough for it to count as a full day.