THE ALIEN BLAKK Guitarist Auditions For GUNS N' ROSES

Mikko

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like utter bulshit and a lame effort by this nobody to promote his new album.

i'm sure podolsky is better for gnr ballads than bucket.....bucket has no sense for emotion :angry:

btw podolsky has a better style than bucket ;)

I HATE it when people say that... define "emotion" in guitar playing.

Anybody who says Bucket is a mindless shredder is an ignorant fool. Listen to his Elecrtic tears album and kindly shut the fuck up.

Guest RonMexico82

sounds like utter bulshit and a lame effort by this nobody to promote his new album.

i'm sure podolsky is better for gnr ballads than bucket.....bucket has no sense for emotion :angry:

btw podolsky has a better style than bucket ;)

I HATE it when people say that... define "emotion" in guitar playing.

Anybody who says Bucket is a mindless shredder is an ignorant fool. Listen to his Elecrtic tears album and kindly shut the fuck up.

Maybe he wants the new guitarist to actually cry while playing. :rofl-lol:

Guest RonMexico82
I just listened to his "Bulls on Parade" clip and wasn't impressed. Actually, I'm kind of concerned. Maybe Merck can shoot down this rumor?

Isn't it "Bullshit on Parade"?

sh*t, if this guy gets the job, i'm trying out for guns n' roses.....

haha yeah.. I was thiking the same myself.. I can play at least as good or even better than this guy.. And now I'm not bragging or anything.. cause then I'd said I can play better than bucket

imo he is better than buckethead. i really like this podolsky guy :)

Better than Buckethead? Are you on crack? You could count the guitarists better than Bucket with one hand.

Well, that's maybe a thruth if it comes to pure technical skills. But I think this guy has some more emotional qualities then Bucket.

But really, isn't this VERY late to START the auditions. But maybe they had guitarist audition for some while, we just don't know it.

Fuck Buckethead........he wears a fucken KFC bucket :fuckyou: on his head what kind of fucked up gimmick is that. I dont care how good of a guitarist he is he wears a bucket on his head.......fuck that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than Buckethead? Are you on crack? You could count the guitarists better than Bucket with one hand.

Well, that's maybe a thruth if it comes to pure technical skills. But I think this guy has some more emotional qualities then Bucket.

Erm Electric Tears? Population Overide? Coma?

All beautiful melodic guitar work with ZERO shredding.

Can we get a sticky thread saying that Buckethead can play with "emotion" please? :rofl-lol:

Erm Electric Tears? Population Overide? Coma?

All beautiful melodic guitar work with ZERO shredding.

Can we get a sticky thread saying that Buckethead can play with "emotion" please? :rofl-lol:

Bucket can play with a lot of emotion, it's just that he has that bucket on all the time

It makes sense if instead of spending all of their time looking for a guy who can play bucket's parts, they just had Robin or Richard master them, and then hire a third player for rhythm. He could play rhythm alright...I guess...