Chinese democracy explained by me

laval

try the boston 02 one

it's at newgnr

Yep you nailed it Bucket.....Boston 02 is amazinggggggggggg.

GODSPEED!

i haven't heard boston 02 ? anyone wanna send it to me?.

go to the newgnr site (newgnr.com, i think i'm allowed to say that) then enter the site, go into multimedia, hit the audio, and follow the directions

try the boston 02 one

it's at newgnr

GODSPEED!

go to the newgnr site (newgnr.com, i think i'm allowed to say that) then enter the site, go into multimedia, hit the audio, and follow the directions

anyone got it on this site?.

try the boston 02 one

it's at newgnr

GODSPEED!

you can download it straight from the site

try the boston 02 one

it's at newgnr

GODSPEED!

yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! your keepin your own kind in hell

axl seems more incontrol of the song in this one too!, rock3 i wanna hear a studio version,

try the boston 02 one

it's at newgnr

GODSPEED!

axl seems more incontrol of the song in this one too!, rock3 i wanna hear a studio version,

this is what gets me excited, IT'S WHAT I THINK THE FOUNDATION OF CD WILL BE

try the boston 02 one

it's at newgnr

GODSPEED!

it's good.....wouldn't go that far tho!.

try the boston 02 one

it's at newgnr

GODSPEED!

it's good.....wouldn't go that far tho!.

your sig pic,is that axl from leeds with the kfc bucket on?

Chinese Democracy the song seems like a really good 2nd song on an album. Like It's So Easy was.

Oh My God is a great first track and then followed by Chinese D. We are well on the way to a classic album. In my idiot opinion.

Falun Gong is a gang in LA?

Let´s face it; Chinese Dem is the only new song that is a true straight-to-the-fng-point all out rocker.

Maddy, IRS, TWAT and all the other "new" songs we´ve heard so far are all amazing, but they are huge epics not street-level rock like AFD. And that kind of stuff was what got me into GnR in the first place. For example TWAT sounds like UYI stuff with modern production. Thats not a bad thing, but if the new album totally lacks agressive in your face hard rock, its just not going to be enough...

Chinese Democracy the song seems like a really good 2nd song on an album. Like It's So Easy was.

Oh My God is a great first track and then followed by Chinese D. We are well on the way to a classic album. In my idiot opinion.

Falun Gong is a gang in LA?

It is a BANNED religion in China........

WC

This has to be the most underrated song of the whole bunch, this song was reduced again by a brainless majority of the people.It's like if this song became irrelevant, passé and worth not having any high degree of consideration. Anyhow, i really like the song and it's not by any accident that the song has the album title. The refrain was the word were there not to mean anything, but to mean anything at all. I shall give you a short account of song analyses

It don't really matter

You'll find out for yourself

righteous indignation expressed by AXL, not caring and doesn't give a toot what the crowd thinks, The free and open-sources are beside themselves.

No, it don't really matter

You're gonna leave this thing to

somebody else

the idea, is to stem the flow, to deter people, especially the media from trying out or developing senseless bullshit about the band. A good way to do that is to address the media who is hard of hearing. As ridiculous as

the claims were and are, there's something in all of us, and especially in those who make decisions for us, who aren't taking any chances.

You think we're missionaries

Real time visionaries

saviors on a mission, worshipping AXL for being into avant-garde music before anyone else and making giving this project more credibility to what their doing

Sitting in a Chinese stew

To view my dis-infatu-ation

the chinese stew might possibly mean the reclusion and the result of a new form that is willing to emerge. Metaphor for an investment in love that remains even when we find a new person to love. The only time when we lose our investment is when we don’t share it with another fearing hurt, rejection or loss. Have you ever been in love and lost that person due to death, divorce, or disinfatuation? The love that you shared with that person, where did that love go? Did it evaporate or disappear? Was our investment in that other person wasted? Where does love go when love disappears?He's asking himself all those question

I know that I'm a classic case

Watch my disenchanted face

predictable by being unpredictable makes the history of GNR a classic case, and then The typical Bad Boy:

is cocky, arrogant, always puts himself first.

Blame it on a Falun Gong

They see the end and it can't hold on, now

another metaphor, Remaining a victim of circumstance...The key to his success is revealed to him.

Cause it would take a lot more hate than you

To stop from fascination

typical GNR/AXL bashing, another metaphor cause it's really about Tibet and their invaders, the chinese, a parallel needs to be made between Tibet invasion and AXL relation with the media and the haters.

To stop from fascination..buddhism metaphor for building a myth around GNR leader.

Even with your iron fist

Our baby got to rule the nation

The objective is to end GNR and everything AXL worked for and by any mean

Chinese Democracy will come out, Whether or not that GNR is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is it really does not matter.The objective is to build something bigger than ourselves.

you kinda get the point,i'll stop for now...find any other meaning of the song...

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

Great lyrics and excellent lyrical analysis, but I think the weakness of the song is the music. It sounds way to much like a grunge tune from one of the lesser bands that cropped up after Nirvana blew up.

This has to be the most underrated song of the whole bunch, this song was reduced again by a brainless majority of the people.It's like if this song became irrelevant, passé and worth not having any high degree of consideration. Anyhow, i really like the song and it's not by any accident that the song has the album title. The refrain was the word were there not to mean anything, but to mean anything at all. I shall give you a short account of song analyses

It don't really matter

righteous indignation expressed by AXL, not caring and doesn't give a toot what the crowd thinks, The free and open-sources are beside themselves.

somebody else

the idea, is to stem the flow, to deter people, especially the media from trying out or developing senseless bullshit about the band. A good way to do that is to address the media who is hard of hearing. As ridiculous as

the claims were and are, there's something in all of us, and especially in those who make decisions for us, who aren't taking any chances.

Real time visionaries

saviors on a mission, worshipping AXL for being into avant-garde music before anyone else and making giving this project more credibility to what their doing

the chinese stew might possibly mean the reclusion and the result of a new form that is willing to emerge. Metaphor for an investment in love that remains even when we find a new person to love. The only time when we lose our investment is when we don’t share it with another fearing hurt, rejection or loss. Have you ever been in love and lost that person due to death, divorce, or disinfatuation? The love that you shared with that person, where did that love go? Did it evaporate or disappear? Was our investment in that other person wasted? Where does love go when love disappears?He's asking himself all those question

predictable by being unpredictable makes the history of GNR a classic case, and then The typical Bad Boy:

Blame it on a Falun Gong

another metaphor, Remaining a victim of circumstance...The key to his success is revealed to him.

To stop from fascination

typical GNR/AXL bashing, another metaphor cause it's really about Tibet and their invaders, the chinese, a parallel needs to be made between Tibet invasion and AXL relation with the media and the haters.

To stop from fascination..buddhism metaphor for building a myth around GNR leader.

Even with your iron fist

Chinese Democracy will come out, Whether or not that GNR is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is it really does not matter.The objective is to build something bigger than ourselves.

you kinda get the point,i'll stop for now...find any other meaning of the song...

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

Great lyrics and excellent lyrical analysis, but I think the weakness of the song is the music. It sounds way to much like a grunge tune from one of the lesser bands that cropped up after Nirvana blew up.

Opinions Vary.....If you don't like it...don't listen........

I think it blows the current music scenario out of the water....in my not-so-humble opinion

W.

It don't really matter

somebody else

Real time visionaries

Blame it on a Falun Gong

To stop from fascination

Even with your iron fist

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

I think it blows the current music scenario out of the water....in my not-so-humble opinion

W.

It's not that the song sucks, it's just that it doesn't measure up to the expectations I have. Guns' worst material is way better than the shit out now, and if it were by a lesser band it would be great compared to anything else they might play.

It don't really matter

somebody else

Real time visionaries

Blame it on a Falun Gong

To stop from fascination

Even with your iron fist

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

W.

It's not that the song sucks, it's just that it doesn't measure up to the expectations I have. Guns' worst material is way better than the shit out now, and if it were by a lesser band it would be great compared to anything else they might play.

You may warm up to it...some of my favorite classics, are songs I couldn't get into when I first heard them...

Listen with an open mind.......and Damn the expectations!!

WC

i want to know how much do you guys know about Falun Gong

Just that it is a system of meditation exercises and it was banned in China. Since you're from there please enlighten us.