* Un-confirmed* NYC SHOW WITH ORGINAL MEMBERS

G'n'R = GoDs

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe how many GNR fans still think there is going to be some reunion...fuckin ridiculous and it shows the lack of respect towards the current line up

Well said sir, its just that poeple dont care, they want what thay want...

I still can't believe how many GNR fans still think there is going to be some reunion...fuckin ridiculous and it shows the lack of respect towards the current line up

fuckin right fella! Reunion is not going to happen, and personally I don't want there to ever be a reunion. The current line up of gnr is fuckin amazing, and in six months time I would bet my mortgage that most people will prefer it!!

fuckin right fella! Reunion is not going to happen, and personally I don't want there to ever be a reunion. The current line up of gnr is fuckin amazing, and in six months time I would bet my mortgage that most people will prefer it!!

That would just be stupid

Guest cherry_bomb

of course i wanna see the new gnr, but IF a gnr reunion were to happen (and thats an IF not when) id like to witness it, as would any gnr fan

:rofl-lol: this place gets funnier by the minute.

That would just be stupid

Tell me, why would that "be stupid". Accept the fuckin past fella and enjoy the present. You want the previous line up, stick UYI on your stereo. Stop insulting the current line up by intimating that a reunion would inevitably be better. Sorry, it would not! Fuckin fact.

previous line up, stick UYI on your stereo. Stop insulting the current line up by intimating that a reunion would inevitably be better. Sorry, it would not! Fuckin fact.

youre fuckin funny :lol:

Yeah real funny laughin boy. Ok so I've had a few light ales tonight(!), but I am sick and tired of kiddies on here wishing and waiting for the 'good ol' gnr to get back together and everything will be hunky fuckin dory. Well shit. I have been a gnr fan for about 18 years, so I know old and new, good and bad. What I would like is for everyone to appreciate the music gnr will soon be giving us and give up the end of the rainbow reunion bullshit.

Edited by gavgnr

previous line up, stick UYI on your stereo. Stop insulting the current line up by intimating that a reunion would inevitably be better. Sorry, it would not! Fuckin fact.

Yeah real funny laughin boy. Ok so I've had a few light ales tonight, but I am sick and tired of kiddies on here wishing and waiting for the 'good ol' gnr to get back together and everything will be hunky fuckin dory. Well shit. I have been a gnr fan for about 18 years, so I know old and new, good and bad. What I would like is for everyone to appreciate the music gnr will soon be giving us and give up the end of the rainbow reunion bullshit.

So you are saying the nu-G'n'R are better than the old fella? You're saying that we should appreciate music we are yet to hear in a finished state?? Explain your logic fella...

Yeah real funny laughin boy. Ok so I've had a few light ales tonight, but I am sick and tired of kiddies on here wishing and waiting for the 'good ol' gnr to get back together and everything will be hunky fuckin dory. Well shit. I have been a gnr fan for about 18 years, so I know old and new, good and bad. What I would like is for everyone to appreciate the music gnr will soon be giving us and give up the end of the rainbow reunion bullshit.

So you are saying the nu-G'n'R are better than the old fella? You're saying that we should appreciate music we are yet to hear in a finished state?? Explain your logic fella...

OK so we cannot compare gnr's soon to be released material yet, but the crux of my concern is that people on this and other boards continue to be obssessed about a reunion. It quite simply fucks me off. Get over it people. It is not going to happen. Enjoy the leaks that we have, enjoy the bootleg concerts. Fuckin make sure you enjoy the shows this summer (I myself will be rockin at download) and most of all enjoy the eventually released material without being fuckin hung up on the gnr of old. That is my logic fella.

Edited by gavgnr

Tell me, why would that "be stupid". Accept the fuckin past fella and enjoy the present. You want the previous line up, stick UYI on your stereo. Stop insulting the current line up by intimating that a reunion would inevitably be better. Sorry, it would not! Fuckin fact.

Did I say I wanted a reunion? NO, so read through my post before telling me to ''accept the past'' I simply said it would be stupid to bet your mortgage that the public will prefer the new line-up to the old one. Because we all who everyone prefers, fuckin fact! :fuckyou:

IF a reunion were to happen, it would be at Rio, not the NYC shows. Unless of course it happened on the 14th, the show I will be at.

Now that is laughable! Do you seriously think the guys in the band are going to play these warm up shows in NYC just so the original guys can play in rio?? :rofl-lol: Some of you people are so deliusional.

I cannot wait until the 12th when you Slash optimists will be silenced once and for all rock2 rock3

Did I say I wanted a reunion? NO, so read through my post before telling me to ''accept the past'' I simply said it would be stupid to bet your mortgage that the public will prefer the new line-up to the old one. Because we all who everyone prefers, fuckin fact! :fuckyou:

sorry bud, no offence. HAd one too many tonight!! (SSSSHHHHOOOORRYYYY!!!)

rock3