For Those Who Support Axl's New Band ..

ksks12

There is no band. Just Axl with hired people. They don't even have the right to talk !

if you don't like the band then why are you here?

And I think it's very much a band.

Really? Than pls tell me who is in the band.How many albums they have made so far?Again what are you a fan of? The name GUNS N ROSES is a lot more than you think it is and it surely isnt what you think it is. At the end of the day you all listen to the MUSIC of the old band.

I'll try this again...

You do realize that this section, the Guns N' Roses discussion section means the current lineup? If it didn't, I dont think Eric would have put an Original GNR section or a place to discuss the former members. You do realize this is a fan forum, and that people are going to support the band? What doesn't make sense is the folks like you and Niveen who constantly bash the band and always compare them to the former members, whining that the former members need to come back. Thats a slap in the face to the band we are here to support, IMO.

If you haven't accepted that all the old members left, in fact on their own accord, years and years ago.. I dont know what else to tell you. But you are posting on a fan forum for GNR, and its 2006.

I'm not disrespecting anyone from the band, old or new.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no band. Just Axl with hired people. They don't even have the right to talk !

Band: A group of musicians who perform as an ensemble

So in the TECHINCAL meaning of the word, they are a band. But at the end of the day, this is Axl's career on the line, and they are just basically hired musicians. Not to say they aren't talented because they are, but the world's eyes will be on Axl.

GNR is one of the biggest band because of the music that Izzy(mostly),

some of you gays pisses me off :fuckyou:

It was AXL MOSTLY...argh fucking loooooosers...OMG..

LISTEN TO ALAN NIVEN vice man!!!

Izzy Stradlin was the main songwriter in the band called GNR.If you didnt know that I pitty you.And the ones who call the other ones gays usually arent so sure about their own sexuality.Listen to the wise man.

Edited by ksks12

I like the way you post your views Axl_disillusion... but i really think you should check everything you write. YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF all the time LOL.

I remember a few weeks ago he slamed me for a messege i wrote conserning the new and old line-up and this week hes there saying he respects most (if not all) of what each gunner has done of late! Your can be so 2 face dude. maybe i should find all ur recent views of the past month...post them in a new post and ask every1 what they think.

Hey,i even send him a personal messege and he doesn't even have the balls to reply and exsplain his opinion! lol Face it,u may have a high status on here Axl_disillusion but i don't even take you serious anymore!

So in the TECHINCAL meaning of the word, they are a band.

There we go. Enough said. :laugh:

I like the way you post your views Axl_disillusion... but i really think you should check everything you write. YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF all the time LOL.

I remember a few weeks ago he slamed me for a messege i wrote conserning the new and old line-up and this week hes there saying he respects most (if not all) of what each gunner has done of late! Your can be so 2 face dude. maybe i should find all ur recent views of the past month...post them in a new post and ask every1 what they think.

Hey,i even send him a personal messege and he doesn't even have the balls to reply and exsplain his opinion! lol Face it,u may have a high status on here Axl_disillusion but i don't even take you serious anymore!

noooooooooo where in this thread did i say i respcted everything each gunner has done of late! I said I respected what they did in GNR. For example, I do like Slash's November Rain solos, but I dont like Velvet Revolver. And you'll notice I barely go to the VR section, because I'm not a fan. Some of you GNR haters should follow my example.

and i didn't respond to your PM because you are insignificant to me and I am not going to waste my time talking to you privately about something we can talk about right here :)

Really? Than pls tell me who is in the band.How many albums they have made so far?Again what are you a fan of? The name GUNS N ROSES is a lot more than you think it is and it surely isnt what you think it is. At the end of the day you all listen to the MUSIC of the old band.

I'll try this again...

You do realize that this section, the Guns N' Roses discussion section means the current lineup? If it didn't, I dont think Eric would have put an Original GNR section or a place to discuss the former members. You do realize this is a fan forum, and that people are going to support the band? What doesn't make sense is the folks like you and Niveen who constantly bash the band and always compare them to the former members, whining that the former members need to come back. Thats a slap in the face to the band we are here to support, IMO.

If you haven't accepted that all the old members left, in fact on their own accord, years and years ago.. I dont know what else to tell you. But you are posting on a fan forum for GNR, and its 2006.

No I will try this again...

Pls tell me who is in the band right now.And I want facts and sources. If Eric wants to shut down the ppl who know what GNR is and was, than this would be a very lonely forum.I wish Axl all the best and respect him for what he has done. But you should realise the difference between one man and five men.

Izzy Stradlin was the main songwriter in the band called GNR.If you didnt know that I pitty you.And the ones who call the other ones gays usually arent so sure about their own sexuality.Listen to the wise man.

:no: so youre saying that Izzy was the one who contribute with the most...

Its not true..Well which songs do you like the most axl newest songs or Izzys...

I havent heard Izzys solo project dident know he had one and no one else does only guitar dudes.

I bet Axls songs 10000000better...

Its not true..Well which songs do you like the most axl newest songs or Izzys...

I havent heard Izzys solo project dident know he had one and no one else does only guitar dudes.

WTF!! :huh:

I'll try this again...

Pls tell me who is in the band right now.And I want facts and sources. If Eric wants to shut down the ppl who know what GNR is and was, than this would be a very lonely forum.I wish Axl all the best and respect him for what he has done. But you should realise the difference between one man and five men.

The lineup that will play this year is listed in my sig. An extra guitarist is something we don't know and the GNR camp is very hush hush about.

Eric doens't want to shut down anyone, theres just different places throughout the site to support and talk about different projects. If VR was my thing, I'd go to the VR section. If i wanted to talk about what Izzy or Steven Adler was doing, I'd go to the Former Gunners section. If i wanted to talk about which illusion DVD I like best, I'll go to the original GNR section. If i want to talk about Richard Fortus, I'll go to the GNR section.

I do know the difference between one man and five men. But GNR is now an 8 man gig, so I don't really see where you are getting at.

Look if you didnt know about Izzys contribution and the fact that he was the main songwriter than we have nothing to talk about. You are obviously an immature prick, so dont bother replying.

Edited by ksks12

Someone should dedicate "Double Talkin' Jive Motherfucker" to Mr Axlsdisillusion...

To feel happy because Slash isn't coming back in GNR is not only shameful but also shows that you are not a GNR fan.

Agreed Alan,and 4 him to say he wont reply to me cus im lesser than him proves how much of a stuck up ASSHOLE he really is. Dam...G'n'r has been in my life since i was a 5 yr old kid so 4 a TWAT like him to call me a NON fan Of guns......Alan,if i knew who this man was and i knew he be at d/load in June i'd bust his jaw myself for you. Respect to you!

Edited by jimmy1981

Axl

Fortus

brain

Finck

Dizzy

pitman

Tommy

And they will release an album soon, and you like everyone else who comes here will buy it.

So in the TECHINCAL meaning of the word, they are a band. But at the end of the day, this is Axl's career on the line, and they are just basically hired musicians. Not to say they aren't talented because they are, but the world's eyes will be on Axl.

The new line up is Guns n Roses- a band.

I don't see them as hired musicians, basically because they have been apart of Guns n Roses for years and have stuck through it and have worked hard with Axl on the album despite the shit and crap they put up with from people who are stuck in the past.

Edited by Axl-rocks

Someone should dedicate "Double Talkin' Jive Motherfucker" to Mr Axlsdisillusion...

To feel happy because Slash isn't coming back in GNR is not only shameful but also shows that you are not a GNR fan.

LOL!! you have no idea how ironic that first statement is.. :rofl-lol: Most people won't get that but thats ok. ;) Madison does.

Look Niveen, Slash is a great guitar player, I don't deny that. I'm not too keen on anything he's done solo, but I know he is talented, and can do great things with the right people around him.

I simply have an interest in the current lineup, and want to see what happens with this band and what they can do. Slash coming back would make all these years of work for nothing.. Do you seriously think he would go re-record all of buckethead's parts and play all of the songs Axl wants him to play? We are talking about someone with an ego equivalent to Axl Rose's own ego. Thats why they don't play together now.

So much for the past, it was great. But now i am too excited about GNR now for a reunion of the old members.

I'll try this again..

The lineup that will play this year is listed in my sig. An extra guitarist is something we don't know and the GNR camp is very hush hush about.

Eric doens't want to shut down anyone, theres just different places throughout the site to support and talk about different projects. If VR was my thing, I'd go to the VR section. If i wanted to talk about what Izzy or Steven Adler was doing, I'd go to the Former Gunners section. If i wanted to talk about which illusion DVD I like best, I'll go to the original GNR section. If i want to talk about Richard Fortus, I'll go to the GNR section.

I do know the difference between one man and five men. But GNR is now an 8 man gig, so I don't really see where you are getting at.

I said I want sources. The truth is you dont know who is in the band right now except Dizzy and Axl. And this whole conversations is leading to one conclusion; you seem like deep inside you dont really care who is in the band as long as it is Axl. But see than this is Axl and the hired men not Guns n Roses. Get it ?

Edited by ksks12

The new line up is Guns n Roses- a band.

I don't see them as hired musicians, basically because they have been apart of Guns n Roses for years and have stuck through it and have worked hard with Axl on the album despite the shit and crap they put up with from people who are stuck in the past.

They are hired musicians no matter how you cut it. They could be fired at any point. Do you think any of the original members would have been so quiet about their project? NO. Because they didn't run the risk of being fired. The original guys were on equal ground. Axl is above these new guys, and anything that happens is his decision.

But TECHNICALLY they are a "band."

ksks12, don't post in this section if you don't like GNR's current lineup. Maybe you should find your way to a VR forum. If you have any other childish personal arguments to settle, please do so in PM form.

If everyone respect each others opinions and follow our simple forum rules there should be no problems.

Many posts in this thread are very extreme in way or another. Just pointless bashing about who's been a fan longest and who knows more.

Personally I support all members of GN'R, both past and present. Im interested in all they do.

The 12th of May we'll hopefully have some answers.

Correct if I'm wrong. But has there been any official info about any GNR members quit?!?

Correct if Iam wrong.Has there been any official info about the line-up status of the band. Richard has removed his tour dates, Tommy acting weird on the radio show, Dizzy is (no I wont go there)...

Agreed Alan,and 4 him to say he wont reply to me cus im lesser than him proves how much of a stuck up ASSHOLE he really is. Dam...G'n'r has been in my life since i was a 5 yr old kid so 4 a TWAT like him to call me a NON fan Of guns......Alan,if i knew who this man was and i knew he be at d/load in June i'd bust his jaw myself for you. Respect to you!

LOL I am a stuck up asshole! Thanks :heart: And no I dont think you are lesser than me, I just simply don't have time to go back and forth in PMs like that with you, I dont know you and you seem like an uninteresting asshole. Has nothing to do with post count or anything.

I said I want sources. The truth is you dont know who is in the band right now except Dizzy and Axl. And this whole conversations is leading to one conclusion; you seem like deep inside you dont really care who is in the band as long as it is Axl. But see than this is Axl and the hired men not Guns n Roses. Get it ?

I'm not giving you sources. I'm not at liberty to give you anything. But I do know this much of the lineup for fact. Its no secret you can find these things out for yourself if you look in the right places.

And its Guns N' Roses like it or not. Axl does own the rights to the name and he was the one who decided to keep GNR alive, so more power to him. In a way, I don't care who is in the band alongside Axl because I know Axl is a perfectionist and won't work with anything but the best of the best. These guys are all the best at what they do.

ksks12, don't post in this section if you don't like GNR's current lineup. Maybe you should find your way to a VR forum. If you have any other childish personal arguments to settle, please do so in PM form.

If everyone respect each others opinions and follow our simple forum rules there should be no problems.

Many posts in this thread are very extreme in way or another. Just pointless bashing about who's been a fan longest and who knows more.

Personally I support all members of GN'R, both past and present. Im interested in all they do.

The 12th of May we'll hopefully have some answers.

Totally agree with ya dude... :)

oh and er...sorry for using Madisons sig the other week... it'll never happen again ;)

Edited by Charles Manson

To say that Axl is GNR is ludicrous. While he may take credit as the principal songwriter on many of the old tracks, he didn't play every instrument, he didn't write every base line or guitar chord. He's not Prince for God's sake.

What would the old line up be like without Axl? it definitly wouldn't be the same at all. He is the main ingredient of Guns n Roses old and new.