For Those Who Support Axl's New Band ..

ksks12

The point of this thread was as it follows: A_D constantly makes remarks about the original members, disrespects what IM0 is the true legacy of GNR and gets away with it. After being asked he suddenly respects all of the members,past and present. If you ve read my posts carefuly: I respect Axl and his music abilities, I respect ANYONE who is in the band right now, but the name GUNS N ROSES is not sth you can f... around with. Axl kept the name, alright. He is/was in fight with many of the ex-members. But HE WAS, NOT A_D.So pls dont insult guys who made this band, and moderators dont allow posts and threads like "Fuck Izzy, Fortus rules etc. ".

I ve never disrespected the new members, while others show their lack of inteligence by provocing all of the time.

I dont post as often, but when I do I make a clear point, but yet Jack99 stood behind A_Ds back;that IMO shows a lot

I dont like VR and their music and I am not a nostalgic kinda guy, but I cant stand when some so-called fans constantly diss the original.

hmmmm.. you are missing the entire point. perhaps it still hasn't been made clear. Even jack couldn't get thru to you, but I am going to try this one more time... read it SLOWLY and let it seep in. Then read it again.

You do realize that this section, the Guns N' Roses discussion section means the current lineup? If it didn't, I dont think Eric would have put an Original GNR section or a place to discuss the former members. You do realize this is a fan forum, and that people are going to support the band? What doesn't make sense is the folks like you and Niveen who constantly bash the band and always compare them to the former members, whining that the former members need to come back. Thats a slap in the face to the band we are here to support, IMO.

If you haven't accepted that all the old members left, in fact on their own accord, years and years ago.. I dont know what else to tell you. But you are posting on a fan forum for GNR, and its 2006.

I'm not disrespecting anyone from the band, old or new.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont post as often, but when I do I make a clear point, but yet Jack99 stood behind A_Ds back;that IMO shows a lot

I dont like VR and their music and I am not a nostalgic kinda guy, but I cant stand when some so-called fans constantly diss the original.

I simply pointed out that you started this thread because you were pissed at A_D and added some pointlss questions.

I believe there's very few who's dissing the original lineup and on the other hand there's also very few who diss the new lineup, but you're one of them. That's not cool at all.

Again, please follow the simple forum rules and report anyone who break them:

10) This is a GNR FAN Forum, members should keep this in mind when posting. Do not bash GNR, VR, MEMBERS, EX-MEMBERS, or their MANAGEMENT

for the record, you are making shit up about me ks. I have never made a thread titled 'Fuck Izzy'. I simply have too much respect for the guy.

Sorry that my opinion bothers you so much. But get used to it. You are on a GNR board. This band is GNR.

Not yet. Not until (or if) Axl release CD. Then they become the rebuilt version of Axl's GnR. They will never be GnR. Sorry.

My ticket on the 17th says Guns N' Roses on it. Sorry son, you are wrong. Go play in the original GNR section.

for the record, you are making shit up about me ks. I have never made a thread titled 'Fuck Izzy'. I simply have too much respect for the guy.

Sorry that my opinion bothers you so much. But get used to it. You are on a GNR board. This band is GNR.

Not yet. Not until (or if) Axl release CD. Then they become the rebuilt version of Axl's GnR. They will never be GnR. Sorry.

My ticket on the 17th says Guns N' Roses on it. Sorry son, you are wrong. Go play in the original GNR section.

Purchasing a name doesn't make it the same quality. That's corporate America for you. You support your corporation, I'll support the quality music.

Purchasing a name doesn't make it the same quality. That's corporate America for you. You support your corporation, I'll support the quality music.

if you dont think the leaked demos we got a few months ago are quality, you clearly have terrible taste rock2

I simply pointed out that you started this thread because you were pissed at A_D and added some pointlss questions.

I believe there's very few who's dissing the original lineup and on the other hand there's also very few who diss the new lineup, but you're one of them. That's not cool at all.

Again, please follow the simple forum rules and report anyone who break them:

10) This is a GNR FAN Forum, members should keep this in mind when posting. Do not bash GNR, VR, MEMBERS, EX-MEMBERS, or their MANAGEMENT

1. Look as I said be4. Quote me when I dissed the new line-up.

2.If the answers were pointless IYO, look at the A_Ds answers :book:

Anyway Jack you are doing a great job.

if you dont think the leaked demos we got a few months ago are quality, you clearly have terrible taste rock2

History will judge. You keep believing what you want to believe.