Sitting tickets - Will we sit?

DV_007

I'm new into this and GnR Stockholm will be my first big concert!

I've three sitting tickets, but I don't know if that means we all will sit down during the whole show?

Or can you stand up? I suppose you can't while you will stand in front of another one sitting behind you, but maybe all the crowd will stand up sometimes or at some songs?

How will it be?

I don't want to just sit there :P

But ah well, if we have to sit I guess I can watch the other people on the floor jumping around at least ;)

Hmm... Did you get my point/question?

i can't speak for GnR but i went to see thin lizzy(without phill :( ) and robert plant last year and both those were seated and yes everyone remained seated and it was awkward as fuck to see cause i was on the balcony at both shows <_<

but for the ancores people stood up because it didn't matter if they'd be kicked out then ;)

if you're at the very back you can stand though :blink:

I hate when you go to a show and the people behind you want to sit throught the whole thing and they're like "excuse me sit down I can't see" . I tell em to like get off your lazy ass or go get a coke or something because you are taking up too much space, and using up valuable oxygen, its a rock concert for fucks sakes.

are there any kids 9 and over that anyone is taking to gnr in nyc...i have a 9 year old that is crazy about gnr, and we have tickets but now im worried about if its a good idea? prob not but he loves them and is a very smart kid..any opinions?

na man! I saw crue last june at wembley which is an all seater venue. i was a bit pissed off at first but i had front row seats. it just means that you can stand and mosh. dance, headbang and shit in your own little space which was great. plus the staff are really strict on who they let in so you wont get many people pushing to the front either.

we had sitting tickets for motorhead too as the others had sold out at colston hall in bristol but we stayed sitting for that seen as we were quite far away.

basically if youve got floor sitting tickets then stand up but if youve got tierd seating then you may find most people sit down

hey guys thanks for your input. i know i have to take him because we are always together and hed never forgive me if i didnt, i dont think axl will jump on him(lol) or anything...he"ll be wearing his gnr AFD t-shirt, i do think ill buy ear plugs though,,,just a mother thing to do.. :heart:

Dont worry about ear plugs i mean loud music is the best and kids dont listen to parents anyway

lol u think GNR's loud last summer I went and saw Nazzerath in a small venue in a town called Le Froy just outside of Barrie Ontario and trust me when i tell that show was loud my ears were ringing like crazy the next day

Have a good time