This I Love

Vincent Vega

I've heard about a song called This I Love which might be on CD and how great it could be. Is there any concreate info that we have on this song?

I've searched for info about the song using the forum search option but it's yielded no good results.

"This I Love" was mentioned in a few articles years ago, as "one of the heaviest songs" Axl had ever written. It was supposed to be some piano piece about Steph Seymour's son, Dylan. It was also going to be on the "What Dreams May Come" soundtrack, but the movie people, knowing that the movie would be a bit of a flop (I liked it), decided not to consider "This I Love" for the film. I always hoped it would show up as a leak, since it was written in like '93 I think. There are a bunch of fake lyric versions of the song floating around different forums, but none have been confirmed as real (the writing on them was god-awful weak... my 12 year old sister could write better!). Hope that helps ya!

Kev

"This I Love" was mentioned in a few articles years ago, as "one of the heaviest songs" Axl had ever written. It was supposed to be some piano piece about Steph Seymour's son, Dylan. It was also going to be on the "What Dreams May Come" soundtrack, but the movie people, knowing that the movie would be a bit of a flop (I liked it), decided not to consider "This I Love" for the film. I always hoped it would show up as a leak, since it was written in like '93 I think. There are a bunch of fake lyric versions of the song floating around different forums, but none have been confirmed as real (the writing on them was god-awful weak... my 12 year old sister could write better!). Hope that helps ya!

Kev

The producers also said the song was fucking awful though. :(

The producers also said the song was fucking awful though. :(

Where did they say that? I've been interested in the song and read up every interview to surface about it and hadn't seen anything about it being "fucking awful." I've only seen them say it was rejected because it wasn't appropriate to the film, which is the same reason they also rejected a score written by a big famous composer. The film studio put a lot of money into What Dreams May Come and wanted everything to be perfect.

i have downloaded This I Love and it turned out to be Locomotive! :xmassrudolph:

lol thats unlucky

You have to remember this was a decade ago. Its like a Myth now, even if it is a full blown song. Chances are it is not his best song lyrically and chances are it will not be on Chinese Democracy.

~M

i have downloaded This I Love and it turned out to be Locomotive! :xmassrudolph:

lol thats unlucky

You have to remember this was a decade ago. Its like a Myth now, even if it is a full blown song. Chances are it is not his best song lyrically and chances are it will not be on Chinese Democracy.

~M

guys don't worry about this i love being locomotive. its just bullshit, i did it on p2p....its one of those fake ones that goes along with like 14 other fake tracks. you know what i mean don't you, like the limewire shit.

This I Love is a new one, don't worry.