Axl releasing official biography in 2007?

Painkiller545

I was at the book store the othre day, and i was looking for a GNR biography. I asked the book lady there, and she said they only have the unofficial bio. But axl is gonna be releasing an Official Biography in 2007. is it true?

TW@

Hmmm... Do you think you can go back and ask for more details or was that it?

I don't know if this is true, but generally official biographies suck.

The unofficial ones are often more interesting...

In this case I think it would be different.

yeah this is likely to be differant if true

I was at the book store the othre day, and i was looking for a GNR biography. I asked the book lady there, and she said they only have the unofficial bio. But axl is gonna be releasing an Official Biography in 2007. is it true?

TW@

Yeah, I already asked her, and she said that that was the only information she had. Im not sure if it is entirely true though. Im hoping its true, and more interesting than the Unofficial ones.

Also, i think it is kinda funny that Axl is writing an official Bio, but he can't release a record in 12 years. :lol: But maybe that's what has him "Pretty tied up." (i know...bad joke... <_<)

TW@

I'd buy in a sale or something if did come out. I think I know all the interesting stuff about GNR but you never know.

rock4

Yeah. It might proove half the shit in the GNR pre 1994 (forgot the name of the forum.) wrong. But hey, you still never know.

TW@

TW@

Yeah, I already asked her, and she said that that was the only information she had. Im not sure if it is entirely true though. Im hoping its true, and more interesting than the Unofficial ones.

Also, i think it is kinda funny that Axl is writing an official Bio, but he can't release a record in 12 years. :lol: But maybe that's what has him "Pretty tied up." (i know...bad joke... <_<)

TW@

axl isn't the one writing it. biographies are written by someone else about a person. autobiographies are a person writing about themselves.