BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE GET EQUAL BILLING

djbguitar@aol.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BFMV is MUCH better than cky and/or mixmaster mike! i still think they should have gotten either Buckcherry, Silvertide, or Wolfmother to open. Trashlight Vision would be cool too.

fuck that cKy is fucking ace, not a good opening act for gnr bc their styles clash, but they are a rockin bandnone the less

They have got the slot at Download just before GN'R... what the fuck! :anger:

Not right before:

Download Festival have confirmed a new slot for Funeral on Sunday 11 June on the main stage immediately prior to Guns N' Roses.

Thats from Funeral For A Friend's myspace.

Edited by axl04

• 2 months later...
Axl chooses his own support bands doesnt he? he did so on the 2002 tour, if some managment guy was choosing them from out of the blue during a tour, the contract would probably insist GnR receive 100% of the advertising space on a flyposter/ticket/whatever.

If Axl ever lay his hands on choosing that band for his support... the only reason for that, indeed horrifying decision, I could think of, would be that he wanted us to appreciate the sound of the good music i.e. Gn'r :rolleyes::book: Because after hearing ..an hour or so..of that indistinguishable, repetitive screaming...Guns really do seem supernaturally amazing.

But why oh why do they make us pay to see them :no: ?

I think Sum41, Wolfmother (instead they're like a medicre version of Zeppelin/Sabbath), or some Power Metal band. Anything but Emo bands, I just ban't stand them. No offense but I just dislike that genre.

Maybe Queens of the Stone Age or the Mars Volta could be a better option as well! rock1

Bullet are the shittiest band. Every song the same -

Start with a slow strum and then a line of words

At precisely the same moment in every song it would go all mental head banging and shit

Then an angry long hair dude would start screaming muffled stuff at us in an angry voice in the same manner as every song

sihasidh iasdiih sdih asihdi ishdih - next line - sjfdnsf ishdisdh sdihsdi sdsd ihsidh

Then an abrupt end..

I was so pleased when they went off and that isn't just because Guns were on next.

Whoever the legend was at Glasgow that shouted "Well you better start playing then!" when towers of london singer said he didn't know they were playing til the day before, half way through their set deserves a medal. Gave everyone a laugh.