Slash and Duff back in GNR

Welcome to the Jungle

guys even much music a canadain music channel has even stated that Slash and Duff could be back in GNR but thats not going to put a hault on the upcoming VR record

Velvet Revolver's Slash and Duff are rumoured to be returning to Guns N' Roses for a summer tour, but

that's not stopping the band from working with an unlikely collaborator: Pharrell Williams. The

Neptunes/N.E.R.D. superstar is also set to work on Scott Weiland's solo album, plus projects with Slim Thug,

Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z.

Source: http://www.muchmusic.com/news/story.asp?id=17400

theres the link to the story so belive it if u want but i thought i should post that to proove it isnt just coming from blabbermouth

No one can say fuck all whether there will or will not be a reunion. And do you think Axl would confirm a re-union at a surprise interview? No, what would happen would be some fucking insane public appearance with all of them walking out together...and everyone shitting their pants. And if this ever did occur, it would happen at some MTV awards show. Or I dunno, somewhere.

People you need to realize no one will confirm ANYTHING until it is time to unleash it, if there was such a thing in the works. But it probably is all bullshit. I'm just saying though, if it was happening it would not be confirmed, the reunion would just happen at some huge awards show.

Where the fuck has Slash been lately?

Edited by Slash66

No one can say fuck all whether there will or will not be a reunion. And do you think Axl would confirm a re-union at a surprise interview? No, what would happen would be some fucking insane public appearance with all of them walking out together...and everyone shitting their pants. And if this ever did occur, it would happen at some MTV awards show. Or I dunno, somewhere.

People you need to realize no one will confirm ANYTHING until it is time to unleash it, if there was such a thing in the works. But it probably is all bullshit. I'm just saying though, if it was happening it would not be confirmed, the reunion would just happen at some huge awards show.

Doing hes thing .... nothing to do GNR

no reunion Axl told on the interview ''nothing to do if the past '' realise guys is not this time maybe some time in future but not now .

guys even much music a canadain music channel has even stated that Slash and Duff could be back in GNR but thats not going to put a hault on the upcoming VR record

http://www.muchmusic.com/news/story.asp?id=17400

theres the link to the story so belive it if u want but i thought i should post that to proove it isnt just coming from blabbermouth

MM is simply reporting the rumour. I'd put no stock in their report.

Not only that but it's over a month old.

Edited by KBear

http://www.muchmusic.com/news/story.asp?id=17400

It was also on an aussie radio station the other week that Slash was back. but i did not get too excited..

I call it "bullshit rumors" but you guys call it intelligent skepticism.......

so Anatomy of a Rumor.........

It is possible to learn something new every day. Unfortunately, around here, you're stuck with hearing made-up bullshit rumors..........

we have to coddle and calm down the peanut gallery.....gosh...

L.

How can you Break the Cycle of Bad Communication?......

Bad communication is a symptom of GNR ongoing success....

french = self-serving, opportunistic pig.....

SHitttttttttt...still typing from Misfit land.......

L.

or at RIR :rolleyes:;) ...All i can do is storm up some wishful thinking. waitin for the fall!!!! GUNS N ROSES NORTH AMERICA!!!!!ROCKFUCKINGOUT!!!!CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!!!

JAMIEVIOLENT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont fucking get it! I guess hearing it from the man himself wasn't enough to solidify the bullsht of the rumor. No one from the past is in the band now.

people just like to beleive things that are just not real.

Thankfully it's not going to happen...

indeed.. Axl has something special with the guys in the band now, and I dont want to see that go away.

Mods: Any chance we can keep this kind of shit in one thread?? One reunion thread, all reunion bullshit and rumors and wishes can go there?

Thankfully it's not going to happen...

indeed.. Axl has something special with the guys in the band now, and I dont want to see that go away.

Mods: Any chance we can keep this kind of shit in one thread?? One reunion thread, all reunion bullshit and rumors and wishes can go there?

Right...there is so much chemistry and bonding in this band. Afterall they lived together as bums and became rich together , experienced fame for the first time together, and bagged their first record deal together. They also wrote songs on pizza boxes together and knew each other from their early 20's onwards.

There is a limit for stretching the truth and you seem to really enjoy having a revisionist take on things. There is no fucking chemistry, this band doesn't even hang out together, buckethead and Finck didn't even meet each other for the longest time.

The third guitarist is just now auditioning for the job. The original new gnr drummer freese left the band, buckethead left the band, paul huge left the band, so what bonding could there be between members? The lineup is a revolving door. Get Real. You don't bond with people who are there to play a few shows, and then go home and meet for rehearsals 6 months later. if you think Axl bonded to that, then you're fooling yourself...

That being said, I will agree with you on one thing. This reunion shit is out of control. Nobody wants a reunion more than me, I'd love for the original badass lineup to kick this sideshow of session musicians to the curb and make GnR the most dangerous band in the world once again. But its not going to happen. Do you realize how bored and uninterested Axl sounded when asked about a reunion? He just quickly brushed it off and sounded frankly indifferent.

Rock n Roll hall of fame induction is our only hope and Axl will screw that up too.

Velvet Revolver's Slash and Duff are rumoured to be returning to Guns N' Roses for a summer tour, but

that's not stopping the band from working with an unlikely collaborator: Pharrell Williams. The

Neptunes/N.E.R.D. superstar is also set to work on Scott Weiland's solo album, plus projects with Slim Thug,

Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z.

Source: http://www.muchmusic.com/news/story.asp?id=17400

If they have inside info about Slash and Duff rejoining Gnr you don't write a one-sentence-article.

They're just passing on the recent specualtions and rumours. Nothing new.

*Locked*