Metallica / Megadeth

DCGNR

If you had the chance tonight to see either band perform live, which would you go for?

I think most people like Metallica better, myself included, BUT I think I'd pick Megadeth live. Metallica has become a little too " Programmed " for my liking, plus I've seen them a few times already. Never saw Megadeth live, but I gotta believe it'd be a killer show -

If you had the chance tonight to see either band perform live, which would you go for?

I think most people like Metallica better, myself included, BUT I think I'd pick Megadeth live. Metallica has become a little too " Programmed " for my liking, plus I've seen them a few times already. Never saw Megadeth live, but I gotta believe it'd be a killer show -

have you heard ST Anger? After that, Megadeth seems like a damn good choice.

TW@

TW@

yea ok, st anger sucks like hell.

But seeing Battery, Master Of puppets, Enter sandman live is a thing i CANT miss

But seeing Battery, Master Of puppets, Enter sandman live is a thing i CANT miss

that's another reason Metallica suck now. they will only play about 30 seconds of "Battery" or "Master.." during the "Master of Puppets" medley. those album medleys are as gay as a parade!

that's another reason Metallica suck now. they will only play about 30 seconds of "Battery" or "Master.." during the "Master of Puppets" medley. those album medleys are as gay as a parade!

I don't know, last time I saw Metallica live, they played like 5 of the 8 tracks from MOP- full songs, not a medley. And they jammed on Orion for a few minutes. It was awesome.

TW@

yea ok, st anger sucks like hell.

S&M was also pretty good. but i would still choose Megadeth.

TW@

I don't know, last time I saw Metallica live, they played like 5 of the 8 tracks from MOP- full songs, not a medley. And they jammed on Orion for a few minutes. It was awesome.

that would be cool then. i love the Cliff Burton albums. the Garage Days Re-Revisited with Jason was good, and Justice was ok, but after that? :no:

Megadeth. I recognise Metallica's awesomeness sure, but Megadeth have always been more special for me personally. I get the feeling a metallica show would be really overblown and full of stuff like "Hero of The Day" :rolleyes: But then again, Megadeth is pretty much the Dave Mustaineshow now. I don't like his politics and religious attitude and i hear that on some of the festivals he plays, he pretty much blackmails the organisers into accepting his choice of supporting bands.

Megadeth. I'm seeing metallica at download and that will be awesome, but they play too much new shit, when everyone wants to hear the stuff off MOP and RTL, plus the ghey haircuts, the constant 'you betcha's and 'whoooar's from hetfield, and rob trujilo would put me off a bit.

Megadeth I think I prefer. Plus Dave is such a fucking legend.

Megadeth. I'm seeing metallica at download and that will be awesome, but they play too much new shit, when everyone wants to hear the stuff off MOP and RTL, plus the ghey haircuts, the constant 'you betcha's and 'whoooar's from hetfield, and rob trujilo would put me off a bit.

Megadeth I think I prefer. Plus Dave is such a fucking legend.

Dave Mustaine is a fucking legend. I love both Metallica and Megadeth and I've only seen Metallica live, so I have to see Megadeth still. However, Megadeth takes the crown at the moment because of The System Has Failed. Both bands are coming out with new albums, so we'll see who wins next round.