which song

ralebava

Dont mind on my english....

GNR always made covers of some good songs, some of this songs were influences for the band, but, now Axl is going to other way in music, you know, electronic, industrial, so, can we hear some cover of bands that he use to hear now?

Which song would you like that the new gnr play on the new shows? Considering that its a band with other influences than the old gnr.-

Peace

Free fallin

Good song that Axl performed with Tom Petty in 88!Would be great to hear Axl sing that one!

You didnt understand my point... Are u sure that Axl is interested in all those old songs? I mean, he has others influences and other tendences, i dont know, but knowing his tendences i think that axl would not be so basic to sing only covers from the past.

Creep by Radiohead, I think Axl can do that song some justice I would also like him to consider

Helter Skelter by the Beatles

Death on two legs by Queen

It's hard to know what covers would suit best because we do not know what the music he will perform.

Edited by King_of_Beers

"Quicksand" - David Bowie

Excellent choice!!

Anything else from Hunky Dory will do me - Life on Mars? maybe my choice, or the Bewley brothers.

And I've always wanted Axl to have a crack at Ziggy.... maybe with his 90's voice though....

I'd go for Thank You by Led Zepplin, and maybe Roadhouse Blues by the Doors.

LP

None.

you must have 1 choice

And drop LALD and KOHD from the setlist.

and i somewhat aggree with you on KOHD. just dosent work aswell IMO

When Axl screams during Live and Let Die its fucking pure magic. I was just standing there with my mouth open thinking... "hoooly shit he's back!!!! " It suits his voice perfect. I hope he always plays that song.

but i wouldn't mind if KOHD was taken out of the setlist.

When Axl screams during Live and Let Die its fucking pure magic. I was just standing there with my mouth open thinking... "hoooly shit he's back!!!! " It suits his voice perfect. I hope he always plays that song.

If they play IRS surely the scream that leads into the second guitar solo will be even better.

New stuff - good!

Old covers - bad!

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

Are you serious? I can't think of anything more awful than hearing Axl Rose sing about Eric Clapton's dead baby.

Actually, I take that back. It would be the most amusing thing I've ever seen. Braids swaying. XXXL Jersey clinging to the buldge. A message to the angels.

It's more of a fantasy. Seeing Axl sing something poignant and meaningfull in a completely stripped down live setting. I'm tired of the layers, strings, pittman's sound effects and dizzy's keyboards....

I absolutely think he could pull off that song if it was done like the Nirvana unplugged show on mtv. Just Axl, Slash and Izzy on acoustic and Duff....it would be great imho.

I absolutely think he could pull off that song if it was done like the Nirvana unplugged show on mtv. Just Axl, Slash and Izzy on acoustic and Duff....it would be great imho.

Try Axl, Richard, Robin on acoustic, and Tommy and you might have something! And you gotta have Dizzy for the bongos.