ENTIRE Axl Rose interview

mynameisjonas

Y'all want the edited version? Here it is. This is a post by me from CD.com and HTGTH:

OK everyone. Earlier today people on here provided a link to Q104.3's website with 5 parts of the interview for download. I downloaded them all, took out the crap at the beginning of them, and fused them together into one file. It's around 19 MB and is a WMA file, so you'll need Windows Media Player to play it, and if you're using a Mac, I'm sure iTunes will convert it for you if you import it.

Anyway, without further BS from me, here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRZJ2XVB

If y'all want to host it at any of your sites, feel free to do so, but I'd appreciate a shout-out if you do so. It wasn't easy making it considering Windows Sound Recorder started acting up on me and wouldn't work right. :(

Quick question, I only listened to it once and im about to listen again, but didnt Axl say at the beginning that they were going to play Madagascar in New York?? If I remember correctly someone asked him if that was going to be played, and he said "of course".

I mean I figured he would play it, but I guess that confirms it.

sebastian asked him if he was going to play madagascar and Axl goes "yeah yeah yeah" and sebastian goes "beautiful"

Edited by Axl-rocks

Y'all want the edited version? Here it is. This is a post by me from CD.com and HTGTH:

OK everyone. Earlier today people on here provided a link to Q104.3's website with 5 parts of the interview for download. I downloaded them all, took out the crap at the beginning of them, and fused them together into one file. It's around 19 MB and is a WMA file, so you'll need Windows Media Player to play it, and if you're using a Mac, I'm sure iTunes will convert it for you if you import it.

Anyway, without further BS from me, here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRZJ2XVB

If y'all want to host it at any of your sites, feel free to do so, but I'd appreciate a shout-out if you do so. It wasn't easy making it considering Windows Sound Recorder started acting up on me and wouldn't work right. :(

welcome to the forum and thanks

Edited by ssiscool

Has anyone got the phone call before Axl goes to the studio????? Only bit I've not heard!!!!!

Grimo.

I do.

Do you want me to upload it.

Please mate, if you dont mind.

Anyone else think Axl kind of dodged Eddies questions on his voice???

Grimo.

Quick question, I only listened to it once and im about to listen again, but didnt Axl say at the beginning that they were going to play Madagascar in New York?? If I remember correctly someone asked him if that was going to be played, and he said "of course".

Someone says..(i think Sab)

"Are you going to sing madagascar?"

Axl says

"yeah, yeah"

Someone says..(i think Sab)

"Are you going to sing madagascar?"

Axl says

"yeah, yeah"

cool i love that song