• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God....

The dream is not going to be a dream anymore!!! rock1

Axl is finally making his big comeback!!! rock3

hell yeah!!!!!! :D

this is what i've been waiting for and it's finally about to happen!

the beginning of a new chapter, a new era! fuck i'm psyched!!!!!!

btw is bumblefoot confirmed?

Edited by Speed Stone

I had my hope up for Traci Guns r Izzy stardlin...And this bumblefoot carp insted????

Oh please. What would either of those guys add? I'm not knocking Izz, but he couldn't play Bucket's parts or do anything that Finck or Fortus couldn't do themselves.

If you're going to add a third guitarist to the mix, you need to bring something different to the table, and Thal would definitely do that. Hope the rumours are true.

I have to say this... first of all sorry to post, i know that the server is about to crash with everyone posting and stuff... but I have to say this...

I´m a huge fan of this band of course!! I´m in this board for about 2 years but I never post I just read... you know there was nothing to discuss in these years... but now I have something to say...

For a long time I´ve been supporting a ´´ghost band´´ you know... here in Brazil Guns N Roses is respected... but even respecting people makes jokes and don´t take Guns N Roses too serious anymore... but now things are about to change and I have a reason to post here and it´s not to train my english... my favourite band is back!!!!! The man that with his songs made and makes me cry, laugh, and that I can count in every situation in my life to raise me with his lirycs!!! Welcome back Uncle Axl, YOU WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! NOW... ENJOY WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO... AND DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO WHEN YOU PROPOSE TO DO A THING... DO YOUR BEST!!!!!!

I have to say this... first of all sorry to post, i know that the server is about to crash with everyone posting and stuff... but I have to say this...

I´m a huge fan of this band of course!! I´m in this board for about 2 years but I never post I just read... you know there was nothing to discuss in these years... but now I have something to say...

For a long time I´ve been supporting a ´´ghost band´´ you know... here in Brazil Guns N Roses is respected... but even respecting people makes jokes and don´t take Guns N Roses too serious anymore... but now things are about to change and I have a reason to post here and it´s not to train my english... my favourite band is back!!!!! The man that with his songs made and makes me cry, laugh, and that I can count in every situation in my life to raise me with his lirycs!!! Welcome back Uncle Axl, YOU WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! NOW... ENJOY WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO... AND DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO WHEN YOU PROPOSE TO DO A THING... DO YOUR BEST!!!!!!

fuck yeah, good post man, i can't believe this is finally happening!!!!!! :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: