Live Blogging thread for Sunday, May 14th.

darknemus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doors have opened! Anything new dark? Starving for updates :P

karri...special hero from finland...how are ya? :)

txt-message:...

....opener: introduced as "PROSTITUE"........

(...................just kiddin'..................)

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:wub:

Edited by sixtus

Haha... fine thanks, how are ya sixtus? :) I'm updating the Finnish GNR forum, all the updates that happen will be found there. The funny thing was that the Finnish forum had the more updates & info collected than any other forum... Me and Wando stayed up all night... i'm updating alone tonight though... you can check the update page here, just for the heck of it... http://z13.invisionfree.com/Sixx_Roses/ind...=0#entry2676910

My mom found your site and Friday night was using your quoting of my updates to track where I was and that the show happened and I wasn't being murdered in a riot.

:)

Happy Mothers Day GNR Fans thank for doing a nicely laid out job on that SixxRoses page

Well people don't seem to care anymore that much. Yesterday there so much more traffic and updates.

People do care, first, this is a Sunday night so the people in Europe need to wake up tomorrow morning. Not everybody can have an allnighter waiting for updates. And second, we all know Axl showed up Friday so we're not as stressed about this show like we were then.

Haha... fine thanks, how are ya sixtus? :) I'm updating the Finnish GNR forum, all the updates that happen will be found there. The funny thing was that the Finnish forum had the more updates & info collected than any other forum... Me and Wando stayed up all night... i'm updating alone tonight though... you can check the update page here, just for the heck of it... http://z13.invisionfree.com/Sixx_Roses/ind...=0#entry2676910

..oh man this is fuckin' cool....why u didn't tell me about this on the 12th...i was awake of course..

..do u have more pics..than the ones of the entrance?...

..fucked up...another long night..and i would have to get up at about 09.pm.

..hope uncle axl make a completely different set list tonight...but i really doubt it...

Well people don't seem to care anymore that much. Yesterday there so much more traffic and updates.

4 events in the same place almost da by day is weird a little :P maybe that's the problem :P

Drops Of Jupiter - or in Poland wheres 3:30PM god damn it.....and i have to go to job in about 4 hours LOL

Edited by Axl2000-PL

bullet is done. it's set change right now. i told cmznets917 to just update me with anything interesting. like any change in the set, if izzy really is there, etc.... i think it's a little more important that he enjoy a show he paid money for than providing us with every little detail.

Edited by tat2d1

bullet is done. it's set change right now. i told cmznets917 to just update me with anything interesting. like any change in the set, if izzy really is there, etc.... i think it's a little more important that he enjoy a show he paid money for than providing us with every little detail.

Cool, thanks for the update. :)

Just so this thread won't be impossible to browse for update... Please don't ask what time it is in NYC or tell what time it is in your country. Keep private conversations in PM form. Thanks you.

Current local time in New York