Should I trade my floor ticket for Mezz?

chicklet

if you were a guy or a larger girl i would have told you HELL NO

but since your a girl and very petite i would say you trade it in for mezz tickets!!

Hope i helped u out a little.............

but if GNR is your favorite band and wanna get up close and personal then just keep your tickets and calmly go to the very first row.....................

if guys dont let you do that jsut flash them and they let you pass....

JK JK JK JK

dont do that i dont want you to get raped or anything

enjoy the show,,,,,,,,

sorry for not being a help

if you were a guy or a larger girl i would have told you HELL NO

but since your a girl and very petite i would say you trade it in for mezz tickets!!

Hope i helped u out a little.............

but if GNR is your favorite band and wanna get up close and personal then just keep your tickets and calmly go to the very first row.....................

if guys dont let you do that jsut flash them and they let you pass....

JK JK JK JK

dont do that i dont want you to get raped or anything

enjoy the show,,,,,,,,

sorry for not being a help

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: nice try though.

i was at the 12th and it wasn't very rough and i was front row. keep your floor tickets and just stand behind her. all the pushing was from behind. im a fairly tall guy and they weren't able to move me much so you should be good.

I guess it depends on where you were on Friday. I'm not a big girl, either and honestly, I thought I was going to break some ribs... it was INSANE for the first couple songs where I was standing. If you want to see the show in peace, yeah - trade. If you want to miss the first couple songs fighting for your life, stay on the floor! I mean, I made it and everything... this was certainly not the first concert I've been to - I knew what I was getting myself into by being so close and I can hold my own in a pit, but I was still surprised how violent it got at the beginning. I have massive bruises on my back... worth it, but yeah... you've been warned

Edited by JennaSide

I was 2 people back, center stage, and durring the first 3 songs, and even into Better it was really rough. After that it calmed down and it was all good, but those first 3 songs I was really surprised how violent it was. However my mom stayed in the middle-back of the floor and had no problems. You could probably sneak up to the front after it calms a few songs, but really the Mezz looked like fine seats to me... And you don't have to stand outside for hours and then get inside to stand for another 6 hours...

No but Mezz is better than the floor. The floor sucks, trust me, you would have a better time in the mezz.

I've got a quesiton about Mezz (particularly, Mezz 2)...

I've got Mezz 2 tickets for the 17th. I'm curious as to whether you need to be in the first two rows to see anything. I'm driving in from Toronto with someone who's never been to New York, and we were hoping to look around the city and have a nice dinner before going to the show. If we get there by 10:00 or so, do you think we'll still be able to see the stage from Mezz 2?

Anyone with Mezz 2 tickets, please let me know.

Much appreciated...

Cheers,

Andrew

First, yes if you have Mezz tickets you can go right to the floor, it's only the other way around that doesn't work. They check your tickets at the stairs to make sure you belong in the mezzanine.

Second, I had floor seats but I could tell no matter where you sat in the Mezz you could see the show, it's stadium seating after all. Just try to get there early to line up so you make sure you have a good seat.

I'm also a petite girl. I was in the Mezz 1 on Friday and eternally grateful that I was. I'd recommend trading. The mezz is a lot safer and you'll be able to see the show much better.

If you do decide to tackle the mosh pit, try to find something--like a railing--and hang on. I don't know if this is the standard mosh pit etiquette but it's the only way I kept from getting crushed and swept away when I saw GnR years ago. I hooked my hands around the 'fence' at the front of the pit and hung on for dear life.