Gnr may 17th

GNR Rocks35

THis is for anyone that has seen one of the shows in the past few days. What time are people starting to line up. When should i get there to get a good floor seat?

I got to the Ballroom (Friday May 12th show) around 10:00. I waited on line for maybe 5-8 minutes. Was frisked for about 20 seconds. And it took about 2 minutes to make my way to the actual floor area. I was able to get as close as say 10 feet from the stage at some point. But found a more comfortable spot 40 feet from the stage on the left hand side directly underneathe the vip balcony area. It is realtively civil man. You can get around if you are looking to do so. I am looking forward to the 17th show. This time I am in Mezz 2 however:(

Edited by smokingarthur

any1?????

any1?????

The floor is flat and level. If you give up the need to be center stage, you can get really close along the sides, then traverse your way towards the center. No need to get there early and wait forever. Axl goes all over the place and the stage is really small, so you won't miss a thing being off to the side a bit. Enjoy the show!

any1?????

any1????? i was in mezz one on sunday night. started in line at 4:30 pm. well worth it because i got to pick whatever seat i wanted in mezz one. i dont believe the floor slants so if you are in the back you may have a problem , im not sure. if you get in line around 4 to 5 pm youll also be in the front on the floor but remember axl wont come out till 11 or so. to me it was worth every minute of inconvienence.

wear earplugs for BFMV they are heavy and loud. Personally i think they were ok.

As far as the actual GNR show it was one of the greatest nights in my life. and the crowd was one of the nicest ive ever been in. Even the guys in front of me took a handicapped fellow from the floor section, carried him up to mezz and let him sit in thier seats while they rotated standing. I had to ask some big dude to move because he cut in front of my view, he apologized and knelt down so we could see. It was fantastic in every sense.

Enjoy folks

Pete

any1?????

any1????? i was in mezz one on sunday night. started in line at 4:30 pm. well worth it because i got to pick whatever seat i wanted in mezz one. i dont believe the floor slants so if you are in the back you may have a problem , im not sure. if you get in line around 4 to 5 pm youll also be in the front on the floor but remember axl wont come out till 11 or so. to me it was worth every minute of inconvienence.

wear earplugs for BFMV they are heavy and loud. Personally i think they were ok.

As far as the actual GNR show it was one of the greatest nights in my life. and the crowd was one of the nicest ive ever been in. Even the guys in front of me took a handicapped fellow from the floor section, carried him up to mezz and let him sit in thier seats while they rotated standing. I had to ask some big dude to move because he cut in front of my view, he apologized and knelt down so we could see. It was fantastic in every sense.

Enjoy folks

Pete

wat time does BFMV get on?

thanks one more question. Does the floor slant up so people can see in the back. I am not that tall so it could be a problem. Did you guys have sight line problems?
any1?????

any1?????

Maybe waiting for more then 20 minutes before you get a reply would work better...?

Impatient.

thanks one more question. Does the floor slant up so people can see in the back. I am not that tall so it could be a problem. Did you guys have sight line problems?

any1?????

any1?????

Maybe waiting for more then 20 minutes before you get a reply would work better...?

Impatient.

sprry just wanted a quick answer so that i could tell my friend

I got there 10:30 and ended up against the rail.

Grr... I hate you fuckers. I'm a petite female who has worpshiped GNR all her life, and waited outside for hours and hours fair and square to get a spot where I can see perfectly and I get to the rail only to have to fight for my life to keep my spot when you people barge on in late and decide the place is yours <_<

anyway, I got there at 4:30 yesterday and got right up to the front (and then had to fight the people that waited til 10:30 for my spot...)

Edited by JennaSide