Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

I've been told the Holiday Inn Express is almost litteraly opposite the Hammersmith. I think that's where me and my brother will be stayin' the night. Also I have something interesting to add, the forum member Axl_morris who went to the army (friend of mine), he called me earlier from his base and said he got a ticket. He didn't take part in the presale, he phoned ticketmaster and they sold him a ticket for the show. I'm meeting him there :)

I found that really strange. Did everyone get the automated voice yeah? I called ticketmaster a little while ago and they confirmed my booking. 3 weeks today people! rock3

EDIT: Hell yeah Leigh!

Edited by W. Axl Kev

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been to any gigs in this venue before? Any idea what the acoustics are like, how intimate it feeels- is it a good choice for this kind of show?

Ah it's hit and miss mate.

Velvet Revolver was alright one night, and crap the next.

Yngwie Malmsteen was great.

League of Gentlemen was a bit :-/

Maiden was good, intimate gig too, downstairs was absolutely PACKED.

David Lee Roth was good too.

Can anyone tell me the number you ring to confirm your booking?

Guest cherry_bomb

haha kev i;ll see u at the premier lodge then! just booked me a room :)

:laugh: I'm gettin' one tonight! Wanna share a room? :kiss:

jk :rofl-lol:

haha, i'll probably just see you at the bar!! rock2

Guest cherry_bomb

haha kev i;ll see u at the premier lodge then! just booked me a room :)

:laugh: I'm gettin' one tonight! Wanna share a room? :kiss:

jk :rofl-lol:

haha, i'll probably just see you at the bar!! rock2

ooooooh, what a shut-down that was.. :lol:

J.Walker

:laugh: not intentional!! im not thinking clearly at the moment!! such a crazy day

hi guys :) i'm a total noob here so forgive me.

I booked my ticket to see gnr in london this morning! 9.00am via nokia ticketrush. Cant wait, it'll be surreal seeing axl rose on-stage. Been a big gnr fan now for years, been visiting their official website everyday for updates!

anyway, see you guys there. cant wait.

I've just been told by my mate its been on the radio about this gig and they say that guns n roses have announced the first totally ticketless gig. But I chose to have tickets, and paid for special delivery so I better get em. Stops the touts though I suppose.

Okay time to shit myself guys.

I just did the confirm thing and it just said "you have 2 tickets for Guns N Roses..." etc. etc.

So I clicked the ticket details and it said

You are

Block FI3J29LL29J* Row G394JQ39* Seat 103-104.

It was a ton of numbers, I just made them up.

Am I seated? I ordered fucking standing!

I've got two tickets on there way to me now and i'm standing of course rock3 My dad rang at 8am this morning and got through straight away and the guy said my dad was the first person he had taken an order from :lol: and the guy also asked my dad where he got the number from as not many people had it he said and my dad just said "internet" :laugh: I can't fucking wait, i'm so excited right now. Who else got tickets and are you sitting or standing? I chose standing as i thought it would be much better :unsure:

woo hoo, got mine this morning - standing, only on hold for about 10 minutes max. yeah, went for the real ticket option too. there's just so much risk of having the ticket on your phone. it could get lost, nicked, broken, sim/memory card corruption, deleted by mistake.... and the main thing is that you cant put a text message up on your wall!!!

Update,

It was actually Section F4393LL23 Which if I remember correctly is Standing (It was for Maiden) Row G Seat 103-104

So it should be okay guys!

Edit: Checked Maiden ticket and that was section LA0209, Row GA1 and Seat 84.

And that was Standing

I'm safe!

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

All i know is that i'm standing in the stalls but i'm not sure where until i get the tickets as the guy didn't tell my dad although i'm guessing it doesn't matter in the stalls section :unsure: . The guy on the phone also asked for a password of some sort or a reference but my dad didn't have one obviously but he still sold two tickets to him and there getting sent to me by post not by stupid mobile as i think that idea is very stupid. I've got an order reference for my tickets in case anything goes wrong. Does this sound right to everyone else who booked tickets for standing in the stalls :question:

EDIT: Is the majority of people who say they are standing, standing at the front in the stalls or in the blocks at the back? I think i'm standing in the front and i'm guessing that's good right? Sorry for being so dumb but i have no idea what the Hammersmith looks like inside and the diagrams i've seen don't help either.

Edited by Mama Kin