Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

I spoke to my mum this morning--she said she won't cancel the tickets--I think she's calmed down a bit now. She also said that I shouldn't go around telling people that I have a 'spare' G N' R ticket (bit late for that now....) as she's 'thinking about' letting my brother go. I hope she fucking hurries up and 'thinks about it! My poor friend's gonna call up tomorrow and order 2 tix when he could really only order 1--as I have 2 other friends who wanna come!

In the worst case scenario, my mum would make a really late decision--if she says he can--then thats fantastic. If not, then--if I have enough time, I'll make a ticket available on mygnr--if I don't have enough time to do that then I'll have to sell it outside the venue--which I don't wanna have to do. :no:

Thanks cherry for putting up the number to call for confirmation--I gave 'em the wrong email address! :tongue2:

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I asked this yesterday but got no response.

Does anyone have any more information about the other UK tour dates?

Rumored dates for July. Nothing confirmed as of yet.

Thanks. I hope this does get confirmed, I can't make the June show so I'm hoping to see GN'R in July :)

Edited by lcg

i'm coming with some members of the dutch fanforum and in london we will meet with Jarmo and other members from HTGTH...because we arrive early we will go to the Intrepid Fox first and about the meeting...it will be near Hammersmith

Edited by koudair

Is the pre sale still running? I heard of some people calling and getting tickets this afternoon?

Im thinking seated tickets would be better for me since im travelling such a long way, id be at the back of the line. You think therell be any decent seats left?

There should definitely be...after all the sale didn't start yet!

I'm gonna be with my brother so I doubt I'll be able to go anywhere and meet you guys but I might see you at the bar at the actual venue. So if you recognise me don't be afraid to come and say 'Hey' whilst I look at you like 'Who the fuck are you?'!

:P Just kidding!

20 day!

Merde!

When i finally get everything sorted & I try n' get tickets i cant! I knew this would happen of course....

Ill just have to try the general onsale tomorrow morning....It appears they are only available over the phone? Does anyone know any different? I anyone knows of any other numbers, other than ticketmaster or any sites that will be selling tickets, please post em here, it would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know what went on with that pre sale....It isnt what id call a pre sale. I hope they have tickets left.

Fingers crossed

I'll be with 4 or 5 of my mates, so come over and say Hi, don't feel intimidated, I'm actually more like my self on here with my mates, than I would be by myself.

Oh, my mates might take the piss for meeting up with internet buddies. Don't worry about that.

Hey you prob know some of the people on here better then u know ur mates haha rock3

Merde!

When i finally get everything sorted & I try n' get tickets i cant! I knew this would happen of course....

Ill just have to try the general onsale tomorrow morning....It appears they are only available over the phone? Does anyone know any different? I anyone knows of any other numbers, other than ticketmaster or any sites that will be selling tickets, please post em here, it would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know what went on with that pre sale....It isnt what id call a pre sale. I hope they have tickets left.

Fingers crossed

Hi GNR Fan.

https://www.ticketrush.co.uk/nokia/myNokia/register.aspx

Register yourself here. And then ring the 0870 number it gives you. I brought my tickets here 2 days ago. It is really easy. It is called Nokia Ticket rush. (BTW you dont have to have a Nokia phone)!

Good luck!

every fuckin' number, "this service is not available"

Im fucked! :fuckyou:

Said yesterday that this would happen. What a fucking joke!

So did i! :(

The fact that there were over 100 pairs on ebay before 9am says everything... :anger: