FULL SHOW AUDIO

ambo

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the torrent off the site and am using bit comet as i allways do, it wont connect at all.

Anyone managed to get the whole thing down yet???? whats it like?????

i think bitcomet is a banned client on dime. and no. no one has completed a full download yet.

i got the torrent file, now how i get a torrent?

this is all mad confusing.

when someone gets the files, post them. so i can convert them for my own personal use and not for posting. thanks

1) You must download the torrent through the website, it will not work through YouSend it etc.

2) Download a program such as http://www.bittorrent.com, and open the file using the BitTorrent program.

Fuck I downoaded this shit too FOR NOTHING...MOTHER FUCKER STILL AINT WORKIN!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT I QUIT AND FUCK TORRENT> :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::anger::fuckyou:

Is that because of the way this was recorded, or just in general? Because I have plenty of MP3s that sounds pretty good.

just in general, mp3 is a lossy format. flac is lossless. it does not lose quality, it retains the quality of the original recording.

people. dont get discouraged with bittorrent. its the best way to distribute files. if you don't have an account at dimeadozen it is not supposed to work for you. so stop trying.

Guest JohnUlmer

Is that because of the way this was recorded, or just in general? Because I have plenty of MP3s that sounds pretty good.

just in general, mp3 is a lossy format. flac is lossless. it does not lose quality, it retains the quality of the original recording.

people. dont get discouraged with bittorrent. its the best way to distribute files. if you don't have an account at dimeadozen it is not supposed to work for you. so stop trying.

I downloaded the FLAC codec, but do I need to download a special player to open them?

once i have it i will upload it SONG BY SONG on megaupload or fsphost or suttin

Hopefully not in mp3 or something like the dude asked. He said over at HTGTH that if he sees people converting his work he will not share his future recordings.

Fat chance of that happening. This thing will be in Mp3 format in under one week. :no:

But honestly, what does he care how people listen to it? Those who want FLAC will use FLAC, and those who want Mp3 will use Mp3. I prefer FLAC as well, but I don't feel the need to shove it down people's throats. Frankly it's a silly reason to not share the show with others.

Mp3s can sound good yes, but they are compressed files. Part of the information contained in the file is omitted in order to reduce it's size. So it can only lose detail, not gain or even maintain it. The loss of detail may not be noticeable unless you listen closely. Other times it can be very noticeable. I think simply depends on what bit rate is used for the Mp3 (the higher the better). I don't mind Mp3s as long as they are still relatively good quality, but I'd always choose a lossless format over Mp3 if the choice exists.

I wish lossless files were more plentiful, maybe this is this guy's attempt at reaching that goal.

Whatever happens, I am patient. I can wait for this show to be made available on a download service like YSI. It shouldn't take long, so don't sweat it people. To those who aid in getting this out, a big thank you from me to you!!!

Edited by KBear

Throwing another log into the fire, I have just posted my recording from Monday as well to DIME.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details...502#comm1103502

If I could acess the tracker at paradisecity, I would upload it there as well. But it seems as of now, I can only acess the forums.

Cheers

whats the quality like is it better than dankness's ??

I have not heard his version so I canont coment on that. I am uploading a sample to the Dime page however, so you can check it out yourself.

Throwing another log into the fire, I have just posted my recording from Monday as well to DIME.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details...502#comm1103502

If I could acess the tracker at paradisecity, I would upload it there as well. But it seems as of now, I can only acess the forums.

Cheers

whats the quality like is it better than dankness's ??

I have not heard his version so I canont coment on that. I am uploading a sample to the Dime page however, so you can check it out yourself.

damn, sounds excellent

Anyone have this show completed? How is the overall sound?

I just finished downloading the ORIGINAL show, the quality is impeccable.

Let me tell you this:

Axl is back, his voice is back, Robin is a million times better than 02, Ron is great, Fortus' solo is awesome.

Freakin great. The band IS BACK!

Cool. Are you still planing on uploading song by song?

yer man although it prob wont be till tomorra coz its 4am over here and FLAC files are big. ill throw one on soon as its finished then 2moz i will do em all

Anyone have this show completed? How is the overall sound?

I just finished downloading the ORIGINAL show, the quality is impeccable.

Let me tell you this:

Axl is back, his voice is back, Robin is a million times better than 02, Ron is great, Fortus' solo is awesome.

Freakin great. The band IS BACK!

That's cool. Now upload the show and PM me the link please.