Bumblefoot just a temporary guitar player for GN'R?

CarlosEC

Dude if you think Bumblefoot is better than Buckethead you're a fucking idiot.

fuck you, if you knew anything about guitar players you'd understand that bumblefoot is one of the few people in the world who can not only match but also top buckethead as far as guitar playing goes. clown.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude if you think Bumblefoot is better than Buckethead you're a fucking idiot.

fuck you, if you knew anything about guitar players you'd understand that bumblefoot is one of the few people in the world who can not only match but also top buckethead as far as guitar playing goes. clown.

Axl will have a very hard time finding as good a replacement fo Bucket as Ron that's for sure so no, this is bs. I can't believe people aren't praising Ron more, he had a week to practice his parts people, a week! You just watch how awesome he is on the tour, he'll blow you away.

Please tell me how a country on almost the opposite side of the world from NY could possibly find this out before New York radio channels?

spain.gif

Opposite side of the world? :huh:

Back to Geography 101, Moop. :lol:

Actually, I see two land masses there. One on the left, the other on the right. Two sides. London is on one and New York the other. So actually, he was right. They in fact are on opposite sides. :book:

Edited by KBear

Please tell me how a country on almost the opposite side of the world from NY could possibly find this out before New York radio channels?

spain.gif

LOL ... fucking yankees

Get off this American forum then if you don't like it, fuckface.

just want to let you know.. it's not a amerian forum ;)

spain.gif

Actually, I see two land masses there. One on the left, the other on the right. Two sides. London is on one and New York the other. So actually, he was right. They in fact are on opposite sides. :book:

You are aware that the world is not actually flat aren't you?

If you were to draw a line through NYC and the geometric center of the earth, the line would come out on the other side of the globe somewhere roughly near Shanghai, in China. Nowhere near Spain.

And to Mr. Moop who asked us whether we've ever heard of exaggeration, I say 'yes' I have heard of that, but I've also heard of backtracking in order to save face. :lol: