Setlist

benchiefjr

A couple of songs from tonight.. bad quality, but you can hear Axl pretty clear..

http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/gunsreinc...-1490.html#1490

..sounds like motherfuckin' fake....

The show just ended. A riot almost happened before the show because of the band being 2 hours late. People started throwing chairs on the audience and on stage. There was an annoucement through the P.A to tell people to calm down.

Axl didn't scream at the beginning of Jungle, the new show intro is a really loud music. They did a lot of little jams (like "I Feel Good" after Patience). Axl was all smiles at the end of the show. No surprises. The usual new songs, including There Was A Time. Ron Thal did a bit of Don't Cry during one of his solos (the band didn't play the song though) and the audience started to sing the song."

That's all I could get because people started to throw fumes in the audience so Allineed had to hang up. He didn't have time to tell me everything, sorry. That's better than nothing though, and thanks to him and all the other visitors from GN'R France who were there! :)

from gnrfrance.net

thxx rj..very very much....

..88 refers to your birthday?...

nope! number i wear in hockey (and other sports, if i play), its also my fav number....i'm an '86

..ok.. :)

..if you would wear a fuckin' shirt..with 88 on it..in austria..u would be lucky..not to get in prison..honestly...

..or at least to get hit by some people in public...

..again..thx for postin'...

ahah, whats wrong with that number?

ohhh..it has somethin' to do..with our history..not anyone's fault of our generation..

..and the austrians were the first victims of the crazy germans anyway...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I see a pattern developing here

Fans get excited and start talking about the latest show and have themselves a good time.

Then the usual suspects show up,shit in everyone's Cheerios and leave. :sleeper:

:rolleyes:

88 = Heil Hitler

..don't get me wrong..i respect that...

..but could u tell me some songs..u like from izzy's solo CD's..so i would download them..and take another listen...

..thx..

What does Izzy have to do with Hitler? lol.

I like pretty much the entire Ride On album, with personally favorites being Ride On, California, Needles(fav Izzy song,) Highway Zero.

Ju Ju Hounds is a pretty good record too. Like a Dog is also excellent. Shit, all his albums are great.

riyadh was played?!?! WOO HOO!!!

tonight

Setlist:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Roquet Queen

The Blues

Live And Let Die

Robin and Richard Solo

Knockin'On Heavens Door

Better

You Could Be Mine

Robin solo

Sweet Child O'Mine

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumble solo

Chinese Democracy

My Michelle

Patience

Richard solo

Nightrain

Robin solo

Paradise City

Nothing new, but I'm not surprised. I wasn't really expecting anything new tonight. This show was originally scheduled to be after Rio but got pushed up to today. Rio was really supposed to be the first show. It will also be broadcast worldwide. If Axl wants to surprise us with anything anytime soon it will happen at Rio. If we get nothing major tomorrow then prepare to wait a few more months.

Edited by KBear

tonight

Setlist:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Roquet Queen

The Blues

Live And Let Die

Robin and Richard Solo

Knockin'On Heavens Door

Better

You Could Be Mine

Robin solo

Sweet Child O'Mine

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumble solo

Chinese Democracy

My Michelle

Patience

Richard solo

Nightrain

Robin solo

Paradise City

Nothing new, but I'm not surprised. I wasn't really expecting anything new tonight. This show was originally scheduled to be after Rio but got pushed up to today. Rio was really supposed to be the first show. It will also be broadcast worldwide. If Axl wants to surprise us with anything anytime soon it will happen at Rio. If we get nothing major tomorrow then prepare to wait a few more months.

Thats not the setlist. That was the setlist for the 14th at Hammerstein. No one knows the exact setlist for tonight yet.

tonight

Setlist:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Roquet Queen

The Blues

Live And Let Die

Robin and Richard Solo

Knockin'On Heavens Door

Better

You Could Be Mine

Robin solo

Sweet Child O'Mine

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumble solo

Chinese Democracy

My Michelle

Patience

Richard solo

Nightrain

Robin solo

Paradise City

Thats not the real setlist

88 = Heil Hitler

..but could u tell me some songs..u like from izzy's solo CD's..so i would download them..and take another listen...

..thx..

I like pretty much the entire Ride On album, with personally favorites being Ride On, California, Needles(fav Izzy song,) Highway Zero.

Ju Ju Hounds is a pretty good record too. Like a Dog is also excellent. Shit, all his albums are great.

..no..it refers to your izzy love..

..and gnr=axl..i am sorry..i have talked too much tonight anyway...

tonight

Setlist:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Roquet Queen

The Blues

Live And Let Die

Robin and Richard Solo

Knockin'On Heavens Door

Better

You Could Be Mine

Robin solo

Sweet Child O'Mine

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumble solo

Chinese Democracy

My Michelle

Patience

Richard solo

Nightrain

Robin solo

Paradise City

Thats not the setlist. That was the setlist for the 14th at Hammerstein. No one knows the exact setlist for tonight yet.

LOL. Okay, thanks. I'm sure it's about the same though. No way Axl's gonna do something big tonight when he can do something big at Rio, on a much bigger stage.

88 = Heil Hitler

..thx..

..no..it refers to your izzy love..

..and gnr=axl..i am sorry..i have talked too much tonight anyway...

Oh, duh lol. My favorite is definately Ride On. Needles is my fav Izzy song period. Check that album out for sure. axl=gnr, sorry mate. just had to respond to the Izzy question.

tonight

Setlist:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Roquet Queen

The Blues

Live And Let Die

Robin and Richard Solo

Knockin'On Heavens Door

Better

You Could Be Mine

Robin solo

Sweet Child O'Mine

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumble solo

Chinese Democracy

My Michelle

Patience

Richard solo

Nightrain

Robin solo

Paradise City

Hmmm who knows but I'm doubtful on anything new being performed at Rio. Compare the track list from gnrontour of RIR3 to the setlist so far. Not much different sides different solos and Rhiad, Oh My God and Silkworks being dropped for IRS, Better, and possible TWAT. Chinese Democracy starts............slowly. Later

01.15.01 - Rock City, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

attendance: 200,000+

opening acts: Pato Fú, Carlinhos Brown, IRA! e Ultraje a Rigor, Papa Roach, Oasis

soundcheck: It's So Easy, November Rain, My Michelle, Oh My God, Knockin' On Heaven's Door

set: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Oh My God, Think About You, You Could Be Mine, Sossego [Robin solo], Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Madagascar, Guitar Solo [buckethead], November Rain, Out Ta Get Me, Rocket Queen, Chinese Democracy, Chicken Binge [buckethead], Instrumental Jam, The Blues, Patience, Nightrain

encore: Instrumental Jam, My Michelle, Silkworms, Paradise City

Edited by G n F n R

thats a shit set list

im sorry, but I'm starting to think that the New york shows are going to be the prototype to every show after, come on throw some new stuff out

disappointing :no:

i'm happy they are even out there playing! some people are never happy...

some people expect songs from a supposed it orignal band, they also expect a high quality performance, I'm not a Rose fan for the good of my health, and I am not just happy they are out there playing, thats the bare fuckin minimum, why do people believe they owe something to Rose, whats with this kamakasi esq level of loyality, hes a perfomer/songwriter, should he fail in either task he's lost his appeal, I am not loyal to a person I don't know and I finding it disturbing that others are

How can anyone express surprise or disappointment at the set list? OF COURSE they're the same as NYC. The Hammersmith gigs were WARMUP shows for the tour. They practiced everything they were going to play there and then hit the road for the tour! Like Axl would insult the New York fans and unveil a new song in fuckin' Madrid Spain?!?!? They're still bitching about the lineup over there, so they sure don't deserve any new songs. We'll get new stuff when GNR returns and tours the States in the fall. And six of thirteen songs is enough. I don't want the whole cd to be played before it's even released.

thats a shit set list

im sorry, but I'm starting to think that the New york shows are going to be the prototype to every show after, come on throw some new stuff out

disappointing :no:

i'm happy they are even out there playing! some people are never happy...

some people expect songs from a supposed it orignal band, they also expect a high quality performance, I'm not a Rose fan for the good of my health, and I am not just happy they are out there playing, thats the bare fuckin minimum, why do people believe they owe something to Rose, whats with this kamakasi esq level of loyality, hes a perfomer/songwriter, should he fail in either task he's lost his appeal, I am not loyal to a person I don't know and I finding it disturbing that others are

So by writing new songs and launching a tour hes failed? Don't get me wrong hes fucked up before but so has every band in history.

You sound like you don't even like the band. Why are you here?