I HOPE IT IS A FAKE!!!!!!!!!!

TheAlien

Axl AWOL

added: 25/05/2006

..in the wake of Tommy Hilfiger punch up

We were just going to tell you about the aftermath of the Tommy Hilfiger punch up with Axl Rose, but instead we have some inside gossip - mere speculation but intriguing nonetheless.

Apparently the Guns n' Roses' Madrid show that was supposed to take place this coming Sunday, has been brought forward and now Axl has gone AWOL. We nor anyone else we know, knows where he is and whether the tour will continue as planned.

source http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/article/?id=44232

WHAT's HAPPENING???

I hope it is a fake, please could someone tell it IS a fake???

Anybody saw Axl in Madrid?

Pics?

OK Forum...Here we go.......a small rant

Back to the same shit!!... ie: pointless conversation topics. THIS is GETTING OLD!!

BUT...before I go on a rampage ...... to people who have pm'd me....don't apologize and stop sending me personal info....I like some of you fucks...but I ain't coming back...E V E R !!

What the fuck do you ALL want!!!.. THOSE Crazy fuckers are driving me Nuts!!!

You were told THe Album Is now readt and were ginven 4 Shows and an acoustic impromptu!!!!! What More do You want from the Man!!

TOmmy Hilfiger can suck My dick!! Hell Who the hell gets attacked by TH???! Axl should have ripped his head off!!

Kaneda fuck you!! You were at the concerts introducing yourself as Kaneda.... how pathetic is this cunt!!?

And Stop this non-sense about Slash coming back during the European Tour!... The wig-wearing fuck ain't coming back anytime SOON (................is the word)!!

AXL MISSING??????

GUNS ARE OVER?????

maybe you get what you deserve.....and crazy fans don't deserve shit.......

how about A TOUR CANCELATION...plain and simple...no more SHI DEM...Shit Democracy

Attack me if you want...I don't give a fuck anymore......so...FIRE!!!

"Just a day in June..

Alive and well in hell;

hiding in the darkness;

So no one else can tell.....

I cry for things that never were,

and mourn for things that are...

a password into nothingness;

I've come so very far....

I'm alive and well in hell;

choking back my screams

reaching for the stars,

Still chasing the dreams...

Alive and well in hell...

and it's alright tonight.........

Keep your heart secure

Your soul behind your eyes

footsteps on the stairway

see truth within the lies........"

You'll never know what you missed!!!!!!!!!...........

Going for a lonnnnnnnnng nap....

For all my friends...you know who you are...live your lives...and SEE YOU?

The General WC....

officially A W O L.. once and for all

and a chill filled the room :lol:

Haha, I can only pretend to like you for so much longer. Axl will be in Fuckin' Madrid tonight! :rolleyes:

Warchild, I don't give a shit if you come or go, you have no fuckin' bearing on me with your pretencious shite!

Guest siliconmessiah

Is Madrid called off? Or what´s going on??

Edited by siliconmessiah

What we all need to remember is that this is an internet forum where we discuss Guns N' Roses. It's not real life and people don't care what character you are or what character you think you are! So please stop posting for attention, it is not cool!

I always thought you were a cool(ish) dude who just spoke about GN'R... with random... often unecessary capitalisation. But come on this is out of hand! This is pishy melodramatic crap and you are hiding behind an internet personna, which probably reflects nothing of your true personality!

Be your fuckin' self man! :anger:

Are we not all just persona's?

warchild,

A. Considering I just spoke to someone who's attending soundchecks in Madrid about an hour ago.. then yeah, the show is going on.

B. I did not film the Hammerstein shows - nor would I have attempted to. Thanks for continuing to perpetuate your delusions, though. At least it gives me something entertaining to read.

C. Its "Craig" - you dont have to keep censoring the last four characters like you're all special because you know my first name. So do about 100 people who were at Mustang Harry's.. oh no.. I'm scared!

-darknemus

warchild,

A. Considering I just spoke to someone who's attending soundchecks in Madrid about an hour ago.. then yeah, the show is going on.

B. I did not film the Hammerstein shows - nor would I have attempted to. Thanks for continuing to perpetuate your delusions, though. At least it gives me something entertaining to read.

C. Its "Craig" - you dont have to keep censoring the last four characters like you're all special because you know my first name. So do about 100 people who were at Mustang Harry's.. oh no.. I'm scared!

-darknemus

False alarm?

Madrid fans get to rock rock3

Sun, hot women and GnR, lucky sombrero wearing bastards :rofl-lol:

Definitely false alarm. In fact, over on HTGTH it looks like Christos is providing Jarmo updates straight from Soundcheck as well. I got my last text message about 1/2 an hour or so ago, myself - seems like Christo's updates are a bit more.. up to date.

-darknemus