Live Streaming Problems?

gnr=axl

If it's saying that the video is not available to people in your area, I think you have to find the AOL site for your country. I am in Canada and the Canada page works for me, but the page for the U.K. does not. It makes sense!

But you might be getting the delay feed. so check for that. In the link that i have it's showing the audience and the stage is getting ready for the Darknees right now

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's saying that the video is not available to people in your area, I think you have to find the AOL site for your country. I am in Canada and the Canada page works for me, but the page for the U.K. does not. It makes sense!

But you might be getting the delay feed. so check for that. In the link that i have it's showing the audience and the stage is getting ready for the Darknees right now

Yup, I think I am. That's okay though, the later time works better for me. :)

I got it working on the german site after pushing the play button about 100 times but i only get a very small picture. Does anyone know how I get a larger screen?

I got it working on the german site after pushing the play button about 100 times but i only get a very small picture. Does anyone know how I get a larger screen?

hit the button with the 4 arrows next to the volume control for fullscreen

FUCK YOU hooray for tolerance! ASS AOL!!!!! :anger::fuckyou::anger::fuckyou:

GOD DAMMIT IT KEEP GETTING THIS BULLSHIT!

We're sorry, this feature requires the Mozilla ActiveX Plugin. Click here to install.

i cant even fucking install it because for one i will probably get shit from my parents and 2 my computer isnt even fucking letting me in the first place :fuckyou:

somebody tell me some kind of alternative because im getting that fuckin message for every god damn link posted.

god dammit im pissed

FUCK YOU hooray for tolerance! ASS AOL!!!!! :anger::fuckyou::anger::fuckyou:

GOD DAMMIT IT KEEP GETTING THIS BULLSHIT!

We're sorry, this feature requires the Mozilla ActiveX Plugin. Click here to install.

i cant even fucking install it because for one i will probably get shit from my parents and 2 my computer isnt even fucking letting me in the first place :fuckyou:

somebody tell me some kind of alternative because im getting that fuckin message for every god damn link posted.

god dammit im pissed

I also had problems with the plugin, it crashed bith Internet Explorer and FireFox for me.

Have you tried this:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&sho...dpost&p=1311073

hey heres my little problem

i tryied to watch it and didnt even get this area problem everyone else was lucky enough to get.

i got this message

Sorry. This feature requires the Mozilla ActiveX plug-in. Click here to install the plug-in.

now i tried to install it but my computer didnt allow me to download it.

so i fiddled around with the option screen like it told me to and now im allowed to download it.

now im no computer genius but i really dont want my computer to have a virus.

does anyone know of any possibilty of a virus if i download this?

hey heres my little problem

i tryied to watch it and didnt even get this area problem everyone else was lucky enough to get.

i got this message

Sorry. This feature requires the Mozilla ActiveX plug-in. Click here to install the plug-in.

now i tried to install it but my computer didnt allow me to download it.

so i fiddled around with the option screen like it told me to and now im allowed to download it.

now im no computer genius but i really dont want my computer to have a virus.

does anyone know of any possibilty of a virus if i download this?

Edited by supersillyspacemonkey

http://www.aol.de/templates/hs_editor.jsp?...x=1&streamIdx=1

After reloading this page literally like 100 times it finally let me past that message saying not available in my area and gave me the live stream and I am in the US watching the live feed. Just keep trying....

Cheers bro, that worked on the first refresh for me. Be sure to go to "Einstellungen" and click the highest quality setting, your link goes to a medium high quality.

They are checking the mics and all now.