Live Streaming Problems?

gnr=axl

I live here in the States and sometimes it says that it is not available, while other times it works perfectly fine with a very good quality stream. I would suggest that anyone experiencing problems to continue reloading and trying over and over again, because this has worked for me without trying too many times. I can't wait to see them tonight!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

Anyone else seein´ LIVE stuff. Or is Kleber just making this up?

(Jamiroquai will be my in my nightmare this night...)

Edited by siliconmessiah

I live in Portugal guys,i am seeing live on Sic Radical,the official broadcast channel....

3 songs played so far.....

All the bands will be broadcast live apart from tree/four new Guns songs.

Edited by kleber

there are other topics about this but the others are full of peoples questions and its getting really messy and hard to get answers.so only post here if you have a useful input!

1. are some people getting actual live footage instead of an advert or a sign saying "not available in your area.....etc."

2.does anybody have a solution(other links or some technical trick) to the problem where people can't see anything or are getting signs telling them its not available?

and for those that need the time of GnR starting its scheduled for 23.45 Lisbon time, if you need to check the time difference where you live just use google and look for a world clock!

It shocks me that some of you can't understand the message.

It's saying that you can't watch it in your area of the world, if you get this message in the US or Canada then there could be an issue.

It's so damn simple.

I'll fuckin' kill off your family.

1. Yes at 22.00 GMT last night i watch J-kay live.

2. Just keep trying, even iam getting that sometimes. Or..Move to the great UK.

(I think theres other links for different countries also. And try at 23.45GMT because you will get no live footage before then)

Edited by Crackers

Guest siliconmessiah

Can someone just clarify the following, please:

Will the all-day-long streaming of Shakira and Jamiroquai become LIVEFEED of THE DARKNESS and GUNS N ROSES later on?????????????? Or is this the wrong link??

Can someone just clarify the following, please:

Will the all-day-long streaming of Shakira and Jamiroquai become LIVEFEED of THE DARKNESS and GUNS N ROSES later on?????????????? Or is this the wrong link??

i'm sure it will

whenever i try to play something, i get a message sayiong that the file cant be played, and i get this code to give to microsoft: C00D11B1

i really need to have this stream work, i have a friend coming over to watch the stream.

Why are they showing shakira instead of livefootage? :drevil:

Because the darkness nor gnr have started yet. and make sure you have the lastest windows media player installed, thats why alot of people are getting error messages.

Because the darkness nor gnr have started yet. and make sure you have the lastest windows media player installed, thats why alot of people are getting error messages.

I live in Portugal man,and the show just started.... :) ,a Brazilian band now playing so instead of Shakira

they could show them.

All the show will be broadcast by a portuguese channel except for tree new guns songs.

i thought you could only watch it on the AOL site, are you able to stream it from the site onto a media player? if so is version 10 the newest one?

Im getting pretty fucking pissed.

the screen's black when i press play! is anything beeing brodcasted now? i also get a black screen when i wana se shakiras performance from yesterday. the window counts to 29.

help me pleease!

ok im just going to do this, sorry if you find it offensive.

THE STREAMING STARTS AT 23.45 GMT, NOT BEFORE, NOT AFTER

And according to people from HTGTH that's NOT A LIVE FEED. We're geting it with delay

:question:

I am going to ask same question in this thread - does ANYONE has the same problem as i have - When i'm trying to access the streaming page (aol.de, aol.co.uk, music.aol.com), my both browsers (Firefox and IE) crash before showing me stream or Shakira footage or w/e ....

Anyone with some suggestions? I re-installed Mozilla and it doesn't help.

Thanks.

[m.]

ok im just going to do this, sorry if you find it offensive.

THE STREAMING STARTS AT 23.45 GMT, NOT BEFORE, NOT AFTER

no,i think it starts at 22:00 gmt

The Darkness forum that way ----------->

All live feeds have a delay. I don't know whether its a forced delay of say 10 minutes. But you get what your given.

Might sound silly, but for you who are having trouble watching the vids...

If you have a router, try connecting to the internet through something other than that. I was trying through my router, nothing but black screens and the error message a few people are getting. I then installed my old USB modem and it works now, so just a suggestion for some of you out there.

Ok try this. I fyou see not available in the area press play again until you see an orange screen with the british and german flags

www.aol.de/templates/hs_editor.jsp?sg=pmms_musik_editor_rockinrio&s=group01&templateIdx=1&streamIdx=1

If it's saying that the video is not available to people in your area, I think you have to find the AOL site for your country. I am in Canada and the Canada page works for me, but the page for the U.K. does not. It makes sense!