Marylin Manson

*ParadiseCityGirl*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Fuckin wierdo... he and buckethead shouold get together.

Now that's a bizzaro supergroup I would like to see.

I don't want to dis anyone's music tastes or whatever,but...how could anyone like Marylin Manson or his music? I mean, I've seen features on him on TV and some music vids and it just gives me the fuckin creeps and makes me want to throw up at the same time. :drevil:

Yeah there's the "He's cool because he's different" explanation, but MM just seems like pure evil. Does anyone listen to his music here? Just want to hear some different views because I just don't see there's anyway somebody could be into that. : :heart: I've heard alot of his stuff and I think he's a complete psycho!!!!! Hell will have a blast with him!!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

You have to whore yourself out in some way to make it in this business, being utterly bizarre and offending millions is one of the better ways to do it.

Haha great post. I think I'll make it my mantra. :drevil:

That's a first.

You have to whore yourself out in some way to make it in this business, being utterly bizarre and offending millions is one of the better ways to do it.

LOL! Well put! I agree. - :) I like 'Anti-Christ Superstar' but haven't really payed much attention after that album.

Guest katie

it's all about immage i suppose, he enjoys making his music and just accentuates it with dress

most music has immage to help it

Fuckin wierdo... he and buckethead shouold get together.

Now that's a bizzaro supergroup I would like to see.

almost as bizarre as the lead guy from SOAD and buckethead getting together?

oh wait, that's always been done :o

on topic, I like his philosophies more than his music, although i was absolutely stunned (in a good way) when i first saw the video of the jfk shooting video

absolute mellodramatic drama with him as the bad guy is the role that he cast himself and he plays it to perfection...

Some of his songs are OK. But he isn't really truly evil. Didn't you see the part of him on "Heavy, the story of metal." ???

He only plays the villain, because it is the more interesting character. And when asked what he would do if he talked to the kids who killed everyone at columbine, he said he wouldn't do anything, he would listen to what they had to say.

And no one else would of done that. MM is like a deeeeep person, just ignore all the big time rumors about him, if you really meet him, he can be awesome.

Some of his songs are OK. But he isn't really truly evil. Didn't you see the part of him on "Heavy, the story of metal." ???

He only plays the villain, because it is the more interesting character. And when asked what he would do if he talked to the kids who killed everyone at columbine, he said he wouldn't do anything, he would listen to what they had to say.

And no one else would of done that. MM is like a deeeeep person, just ignore all the big time rumors about him, if you really meet him, he can be awesome.

I think this is the best post I've seen on this thread, sums up everything about Marylin Manson

Before I saw that thing on VH1 I thought he was just a crazy goth wierdo, but now I understand him a lot more and that hes just a misunderstood guy. People pay more attention to his image than his message.

Damn, todays the last day of Metal Month :angry: