Livestream

hackvresse

Any advice?

My audio is really clear but my picture is basically a screenshot that is refreshing every 10 seconds or so? :question:

UK SUBS.

Really hope I can help

Here's the link to watch the webcast: http://mfile.akamai.com/6902/live/reflector:53275.ram

Use Real Player to watch it.

Choppy video?

Tools > Preferences > Connection: set your paramaters according to your connection (DSL, T1, LAN, etc.)

Restart Real Player.

Reruns are on right now (10PM in Germany). GN'R is scheduled to play around 2AM (German time).

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any advice?

My audio is really clear but my picture is basically a screenshot that is refreshing every 10 seconds or so? :question:

UK SUBS.

i had that problem earlier, durring the Korn set. it went away a few minutes later. give it some time, your connection or theres is faltering a little, but it will improve

god damnit, get this bitch off stage, clear the way for some real fucking talent lol.

damn, i cant wait for this....one problem though, do you guys think they will block the new songs? i believe that they will allow them live, but it wouldnt surprise me that that was the reason that we wernt gonna get the stream

Edited by fridayfan13

..i fuck the video..

..i am fuckin' glad that at least..the audio is superb this time...

..and don't know why..but i think the GNR camp still tries to handle the broadcast..

..i think in fuckin' germany there might be some probs..

..but would be awesome...to listen to it...hopefully..

..i am out there..waitin'...

damn, the shit i go through to enjoy Guns N Fuckin Roses. this bitch fuckin sucks.

lmao, nice avatar but that guitar is fucking gay

i agree, thats the point of the "WTF" in the sig, as well as Axl's facial expression.

small note, i just had to indure a fuckin bob marley cover.....bab marley can suck my dick